Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 13, 2014
Love, love, love! At first I thought the elastic around the hip and thigh would be too tight; it is not if you take your correct size. They are oh-so-comfortable. The patterns are pretty, they wash nicely, and the elastic doesn't show under your clothes. I will certainly be buying more of these for value and comfort!
One person found this helpful
on November 10, 2014
I have so many pair of these in different colors--they are really comfortable cotton without looking like a "granny". I wear size 10 pants and I get a large or XL in these.
One person found this helpful
on April 3, 2015
These are so comfortable that I had to get them not only for me, but I got some for my Mom, and cousins. They all feel the same...These fit great and are super comfortable!
on November 24, 2014
Because the size was big for me they would not stay on my hips. I got a size M, my hips are 35"-36". Everytime I put my jeans up or down the panty went with the jeans..very odd, had to giggle to myself it was so strange. I would not recommend any lady to buy this Tommy Hilfiger Ruched Bikini Panty. I would send them back but I wore them a half-day.
on September 10, 2014
Very comfortable and lightweight. I was going to Central America and was looking for something that would be cool and comfortable. It fit the bill perfectly.
on December 30, 2014
It might be because they run a couple sizes too large, but these look and fit like granny panties.
on April 13, 2015
Decent pantaloons. Good quality just like all Tommy stuff.
on November 19, 2014
The ruched sides end up making these a little frumpy... They're fine but definitely are not my favorites and will make for bad panty lines if you're wearing thin pants! They are also a bit baggy on me. Large usually fits me well. Maybe size down if you're in between sizes!
on June 22, 2015
very good
on October 31, 2014
I ordered M size, but it fits as L
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.