Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 10, 2013
This soft shell coat is great for a number of reasons. The coat is warm with a fleece like lining but not too thick, The exterior of the coat is sturdy yet flexible so the belt is easily adjustable without bunching or gathering too much around the middle. It is also a good length as I am 5'5 170lbs and I purchased the large and it hits at my lower hips but not to my thigh which is very flattering. Overall good purchase especially for the price.
on July 5, 2013
This jacket is washable, durable, and fits perfectly. I did have to have the sleeves altered a little to have them shortened.
on December 23, 2012
very excellent and so cute and is really good coat and can wear any time and any were the material very good the color very nice
on October 24, 2012
It looks great-holds its shape-wind and waterproof-travels well and even when it is wadded up on the car seat, it looks great...It has a lining which makes it feel really warm in cool weather..Best coat I have ever owned.
on December 31, 2012
I AM TOMMY HILFIGER FAN, SO AS SOON AS I CAN I BUY THE JACKETS, AND I RELLY LOVE THEM
on March 3, 2013
Though the black one is not my optimal choice, but I also like it. It is stylish and cool. I receive a lot of compliments when
I'm on it.
on December 19, 2012
A little rigid and boxy. Does not lay nice on the body. But good use in rain. Also , very warm.
on December 6, 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend - it fit perfectly and looked great. No complaints from her or me. Looks like fine workmanship.
on September 25, 2012
The shape of this coat is very boxy -- not in a cool, retro way, more like ill-fitting blob. The inside coat and sleeves are lined with fleece, which in theory sounds wonderful, and is in fact warm ... but it pushes shirt sleeves up in an awkward way. If you are wearing 3/4 sleeves, forget it. The coat feels awkwardly high-waisted for pea coat style, the fit is definitely not quite right. Not worth the price, but it does fill in acceptablly in the early fall / spring coat area :-)
7 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2012
This coat is comfortable and stylish, and looks just as good after being rolled up, stuffed in a carry-on bag, then unrolled and worn immediately.
I'm 5'6" tall, my measurements are 33.5"(chest), 26"(waist), 35.5"(hips), and size XS fit me perfectly.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.