Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 176 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 204 reviews
on April 10, 2016
I was leery of buying these because of the price, but so glad I did. They keep their shape after days of wearing them and they look really cute on. They are not as soft as I like my PJs (I like them super soft) but they are not scratchy or uncomfortable either. Fit true to size.
on March 21, 2017
These are very lightweight, very comfortable, and really cute! I normally wear a small but reading the size chart ordered an extra small and they fit perfect so I'm guessing they run a little bit big.
on September 3, 2015
I actually have these same pants in a 2X plus size and love them. I've lost a lot of weight over the past year and they fall off of me now lol. I got these in large and they fit great. I'm so happy with them :)
on March 4, 2017
Got these for my daughter and she loves them! Ah today's youth they have such great styles to wear!
on March 16, 2013
Length.......legs are way to long for the size, cost another $9 for seamstress to shorten the legs. Other than that they are fine.
on January 28, 2013
I bought these for myself shortly after Christmas. I like to wear a plain old t-shirt and comfy bottoms to bed. I am pretty picky. I want soft, durable, cute and cotton. I got everything I wanted with these.
Also I am 5FT 2IN so I usually swim in anything not petite in length. I bought an XL and I wear a size 14. These are great, they do not bind or hug too tight. They are cozy but do not make me hot. So like my subject reads. I bought a second pair after 3weeks of loving my first pair. Great price and I will probably buy more. They will work winter through summer.
on June 26, 2013
I'm so happy with these. I got a pair just before vacation so no one had to witness my sad, tattered pj pants I've been wearing for too long. They are so soft, thin enough to not make you hot, and LONG! I'm 5'8" and like to have some extra at the bottom to cover my feet when I'm under the covers. Perfect length for me, but would probably swallow someone not as tall. About to buy another pair.
on January 18, 2013
I ordered a size large, but should have ordered a size medium. The pants are very comfortable, but WAY too long. i think it's probably at least 36 inches, so it drags on the floor. My inseam is about 30.5 inches, so keep in mind you may need to alter it if you decide to purchase it.

Another thing that happened is the seam at the crotch started coming apart. I don't think these are very well made. I had to resew them. Because of their construction, I'm downgrading it one star,
on January 16, 2014
They are long but after 3 washes they were not as long and faded fairly fast. Not very thrilled with how short they got after washing.
on December 19, 2012
These are very nice. They are a little long for me and I am 5'2". They are very soft and good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.