Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 18, 2015
I sent a stingray material wallet back as it was too darn ridged once loaded with wallet items. I ordered this TH and am thrilled with it. It seems to be made well (time will tell) and it has all the simple features I want in a billfold. Also the distinctive design is perfect for my use. Oft time My wallet falls off our kitchen table onto a black leather chair and then I spend a half day looking for it since a black leather wallet is hard to see on a black leather chair. This one has white stripes that say"" here I am dummy!"
on January 8, 2016
I figured it was time to retire my old worn out wallet that was literally hanging on by a few stitches and had been missing it's corners for over 5 years. I loved that old wallet but seasons change....and now I 'm really digging my new TH wallet. It's classy and smells like wonderful, if wonderful had a scent. I decided to remove the license insert because it added more bulk to the wallet than I like, however, I will use the insert to keep my license and debit card when I go out. My friends have even noticed it when i pull it out and they are also happy i parted ways with my old faithful.
on October 24, 2013
I love this wallet - the color, the look, even the smell of it. I still like it, and plan on using it, but within a few days I had to buy some crazy glue and glue down the stitching in about 5 different places, 2 of those places needed it badly as the threading came out quite a bit, the other 3 places were preventative, and sadly crazy glue is not entirely invisible, but I guess I should have seen that coming from a wallet with so much stitching, still a cool idea and a great look if only it lasted longer than a few days.

UPDATE****

those little dabs of crazy glue lasted 3 years and counting - and the stitching never gave me anymore trouble - I am still using this wallet although now it has some wear and tear from so much use. upgraded to 3 stars from 2.
on December 29, 2016
Beautiful, well made wallet. I have a new puppy so she thought my "old" wallet was a play toy.
Decided to buy this as I like Hilfiger products. This was perfect ! And it will not be in reach of
my dog!!
on February 3, 2017
Very nice! Ordered this as a gift for an office gift exchange. The guy loved it! Very nicely packaged! If you're looking for a nice wallet for a good deal, look no further!
on December 17, 2014
I bought this wallet for my older brother. Some reviews say it looks better than in the picture--I completely agree; it's classy and bold. Not only does it smell like nice leather, it looks sharp and the colors go perfectly together. It's well built and not bulky.
on September 30, 2016
Super sharp. I've even gotten a few compliments on it. (and it's just a wallet, not something people usually notice) Fits all my cards and money. I love it.
on February 13, 2017
great colors!
on September 29, 2015
I have had this wallet for couple weeks now. So far I am fully impressed. It looks and feels as good as I hoped it would. The design is solid and well stitched. This wallet does not have that cheep look and feel I have experienced on past, more expensive buys. I am enjoying the unique and classy look. So far, a great buy. If that changes, I will update. Recommended. 9/29/15. SJH
on February 8, 2017
Looks great but removable credit card holder is to narrow for credit cards too fit in so it is useless. Wallet is stiff and could be softer, but it looks great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.