Toms Of Maine Natural Deodorant Stick Apricot, 2.25 Ounce
|Brand||Tom's of Maine|
|Item Form||Wipe, Gel, Liquid, Lotion, Mousse, Powder, Cream, Aerosol|
|Item Volume||60 Milliliters|
About this item
- 24-HOUR ODOR PROTECTION: Contains 1 - 2.25-ounce sticks of long lasting, natural deodorant in Fresh Apricot scent. Toms deodorant for women is effective for 24 hours of protection with odor-fighting hops.
- ALUMINUM-FREE: Deodorant for women that is derived from natural ingredients. The long-lasting, aluminum free deodorant for women contains no artificial fragrances or preservatives.
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Tom's of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
Customers also search
Fresh Apricot Long Lasting Deodorant - Helps inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Sourced from castor beans and the mineral zinc, zinc ricinoleate is known to help trap odor molecules and absorb bad smells.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.2 x 1.2 x 4.7 inches; 3.25 Ounces
- Item model number : kh00572123
- UPC : 077326611258 883142317904 883887730556
- Manufacturer : Gluten Free Palace - HPC
- ASIN : B0007CHJL4
- Best Sellers Rank: #190,606 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,753 in Deodorant
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, zinc ricinoleate, glyceryl laurate, natural fragrance,Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, organic Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbic acid, organic Cymbopogon flexuosus oil.,Aluminum-Free.,No animal testing or animal ingredients.,No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
Follow usage directions on label.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So for a conversation example- lets say, if i work a 12 hour shift (essential worker here lol) then I don't have to worry about needing to reapply OR for a more adult example: If I go out with my friends all day, and unexpectedly crash on my friends couch at night to avoid driving drunk- on that drive home in the am, you wouldnt be able to tell I was out since the previous day and that I pulled an all-nighter... minus looking hungover maybe lol. I can just get home to shower.
But with this Apricot one (AGAIN- me personally) if I am going to be out more than a few hours, I have to have it in a bag on me to reapply. That isnt always ideal if you dont drive, dont always carry a bag, or simply dont want to have to step away at work to apply deodorant. Luckily I dont have a strong natural smell so it's never ever been noticeable to where others notice- but I was raised to discretely check myself to confirm before being close to ppl, so I notice early and excuse myself, if anything. (Now thats only happened once during a 12 hour shift but still- I NEVER had to reapply at all with the LemonGrass.) So it just depends. The LemonGrass lasts longest for me. Also the Calendula and Lavender are in my backup/2nd options. After purchasing this once, I'll put it as one of my last resort options but definitely still better than filling my body with unnecessary chemicals!
**Also your rate of natural sweat and odor play a big part. If you sweat profusely, then any of them might not even last long for you without reapplying as this doesnt clog the pores like aluminum deodorants but instead basically scents them. If you sweat the fragrance away, you'll need more expectedly. :) Hope this blunt truth helps.
By Diane on March 28, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.