Tom's of Maine, Natural Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste, Natural Toothpaste, Sensitive Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, 4 Ounce, 2-Pack
- HELPS PREVENT TARTAR BUILDUP: Contains 2 to 4 ounce tubes of rapid relief sensitive toothpaste in fresh mint flavor. Toms toothpaste provides relief in 60 seconds and long-lasting protection.
- NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS: Toms natural toothpaste uses a combination of arginine and calcium carbonate to seal the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves.
- NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS: Toms toothpaste contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and is never tested on animals.
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Tom's of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- GIVING FOR GOODNESS: We believe in giving back. Tom's of Maine donates 10 percent of our profits to charities committed to children's health, education and the environment. Employees donate 5 percent of paid time to causes they are passionate about in their communities. Thank you for supporting Tom's of Maine.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels that lead to your tooth's nerve center. When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, these stimuli cause fluid movement in the channel which nerves interpret as pain.
Why is it important to plug these channels?
Plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves helps prevent pain-producing stimuli, such as heat and cold, from causing painful sensations.
How does Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive toothpaste work?
Tom's of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste uses a powerful combination of arginine and calcium carbonate — both derived from natural sources — to seal the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves to help block the pain. Our patented, clinically proven formula provides relief in 60 seconds* and long-lasting protection with continuous use. *This patented formula provides rapid relief when directly applied to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massaged for 1 minute.
*This patented formula provides rapid relief when directly applied to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massaged for 1 minute. **Lasting sensitivity relief based on continuous use.
Tom's of Maine uses naturally sourced, naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that work. Toms natural sensitive toothpaste uses all natural ingredients to heal sensitive teeth and provide long-lasting protection.
Product detailsSize:2 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.19 x 3 x 6.5 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Item model number : 1290
- UPC : 077326444955 794168026773
- Manufacturer : Tom's of Maine
- ASIN : B016K8KF64
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,277 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #54 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Arginine bicarbonate, benzyl alcohol, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, natural flavor, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water, xanthan gum, xylitol
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.