Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on July 7, 2017
We love Tom's for the kids, but this has a horrible taste. No one in the family likes, not even the adults will use it. It also hurts my teeth to use it. Not sure what is in there that would make it hurt, but I can't use it. I don't have sensitive teeth either. We also feel that it doesn't really do anything as far as freshening breath or cleaning teeth.
on November 16, 2017
Well, they make good products, but some ratings on this stuff has suspect flavors in it, so that's why the lower rating...I won't use Listerine anymore due to all the garbage it has in it, so this is my current alternative.
on August 1, 2014
Depending on your personal tastes, the following sentence may be a pro or a con: since its flavoring is menthol and xylitol, it tastes exactly like peppermint gum or a breath mint. It's very sweet, candy sweet.

On one hand, based on the brand I can trust that all the ingredients are safe(and safely processed). On the other, it could be argued that this is just flavored baking soda water I could have mixed at home. It doesn't have any nasty chemicals, but it doesn't really have any beneficial chemicals either.

I think I may stick with hydrogen peroxide, or maybe mix some peroxide with this.
on July 14, 2017
Works well for my teenage son. He likes it very much. I like the fact that it is relatively safe to use it by himself. Din't find many ingredients I prefer not to use in my family.
on November 7, 2014
My son has cavity issues despite our greatest attempts at flossing and brushing. So we started using anticavity rinses after brushing to help to reduce the problem. We bought the normal ACT type for kids. My wife didn't want artificial coloring and a more natural product so after searching we found this. My son tried it and gave a horrible face, I said suck it up and rinse it can't be that bad. Like the lady who tried the soap on A Christmas Story, I figured I had to see what I was putting my kid through. Needless to say Yuck is an understatement. Very mediciney taste, almost like rinsing with cough syrup, does not leave the mouth minty fresh. I would say you want to brush after using this product to take the taste away. We are not fans but we have 2 bottles so we'll finish it out, thankfully you spit it out anyway!
on June 24, 2017
It makes the kids look forward to brushing every morning and evening. They love the flavor and ask if they can get the mouthwash if they brush!
on November 10, 2015
I am grateful that Tom's has improved their formula. Their original formula for Cleansing mouthwash was better than this, but then they changed the formula and deleted aloe vera from the formula, and it was garbage! This version restores the aloe so is better. I used to use the original Tom's mouthwash to heal cancers and cold sores, and version #2 was useless in that department. This new version is more helpful.
on September 20, 2017
My daughter has braces and wanted to include a fluoride rinse with her teeth cleaning routine. Our older daughter had some lost enamel when they removed her brackets. We're hoping this will help prevent that with daughter #2. We like Tom's because there is no sorbitol or alcohol.
on August 17, 2017
I normally like all Tom's oral health products but this one missed the mark for me. The flavor is just weird.
on January 22, 2016
It says right on the bottle kids love the taste! No, actually they do not. Here are some comments from my kids "Mommy, this tastes like tears!" "Mom, I think this is bad, it tastes salty" and my favorite "Mom, why would you buy this-it tastes like sadness!"

And there you go, straight from the target audience. I made them finish off all three of these because we don't waste things...poor kids. Never again. Nice try Tom's, but no, kids don't believe everything they read.