Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Classic|Change

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 219 reviews
on April 5, 2017
I'm giving this product 3 stars. The Lamaze Tilly Tinklewings book is just ok, I'm disappointed that it's not as advertised. Only one page of the 5 page book is actually the Lamaze material, and it's not very crinkle-y sounding. I bought the book for its crunchy crinkle noise that my baby loves! It's a fun soft book with good colors and pictures, baby still likes to play with bad chew on it. But I thought the whole book was going to be made of the crunchy crinkle material.
on June 29, 2010
We have found this toy most enjoyable to use to interact with hour six-month-old daughter. She has loved this item since receiving it at 4 months. The colorful designs, varied textures and sounds capture her attention and hold it for long stretches of time. She has a number of other highly-rated toys for grabbing/mouthing/rattling, but this one is definitely her favorite.
on February 17, 2011
This book is beyond adorable and my 3 month old loves it. Each page is made of a different fabric and the whole book makes crunchy noises when he grabs it. I love that it's something soft he can chew on. He will play with it for 30 min at a time sometimes!
on November 16, 2011
this book is made of really nice feeling fabrics. the artwork is really cute and has a little squeaky thing inside. we've had this for about a year now (since she was 6mos old) and it's held up nicely though she's barely read it. but good quality and cute all the same, just not very interactive. she hardly picks it up but she still enjoys her books from Manhattan Toy Soft Activity Book with Tethered Toy, Buzzing Through which are more interactive.
on February 10, 2012
Beautiful book! Wonderful 1st book for my baby to explore & play with. It has lots of different textures & features for him to explore without it being overwhelming for him. There's little tags on the sun & the pages rattles, squeaks & crinkles. There is also a velvety, scaly & satin page that he likes to chew & drool on. The animals are adorable, they are bright & colorful with these cute big eyes. It also has a very handy ring to clip on his car seat, swing & walker. I'm very happy with this product & decided to buy more Lamaze products (Freddie the firefly & Jacques the Peacock).
on May 10, 2017
Baby girl has loved this since the moment we got it when she was about 3-months-old. She's almost 8-months-old now and it's still one of the first things we reach for. She's super aggressive with it and it still looks like new. Love it!
on November 3, 2016
The Classic book is easily one of my baby's favorite toys. She loves the different textures, the crinkly noises, the rattle, and squeaker. The colors are bright. There is no story to this book, but for a baby in the 4-6 month range who mostly wants to turn and chew pages, this book is perfect. I also love that I can attach it to things with the clip ring. Keeps baby entertained!
on July 19, 2014
This book is like a simplified version of Lamaze's Peek-a-boo. The picture is almost the same. The main difference is it contains some components that issue sound. If you have their Peek-a-boo, don't waste your money on this one. Very redundant.
The book itself is ok. though my son is not quite interested in it.
on September 7, 2011
I bough this book when my baby was two months old. She loved it when I made up a story based on the pictures and read to her. When she turned 4 months she loved to touch and play with it by herself. My baby is 6 months old now and she still loves to play with it, especially twisting it and making the crunchy noises of the book.
on December 8, 2013
Bought this for our daughter when she was 4 months old. At the time, she loved the crinkly sounds the front and back pages make. I tried to get her to feel the different textures on each page (normal cloth, smooth satiny, textured felt etc.), but she really just preferred to chew and suck on corners of the book and ribbon material for the sun rays. Since this is a wordless cloth book, you can make up your own story as you flip the 4 flaps, including covers, that show different animals with scenery (every second page is a blow-up pic of what you see on the previous page, eg. blue bird on the moose, fish in the river, star in the sky). There's a squeak in the blue bird and a rattle in the fish. It also comes with a big round clip for attaching to a stroller or car seat. I sometimes hook it around the cot slat, to prevent it from being flung out by our baby. It is a well-constructed book in terms of durability and is washable. I took a star off because our daughter is now 13 months old and has barely shown any interest in the cloth book in the last 3 months. She definitely likes real books a lot more. While it is not likely a toy that will grow with your child, it is still good value for the purpose it served.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.