Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Style: Classic|Change

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 222 reviews
on April 5, 2017
I'm giving this product 3 stars. The Lamaze Tilly Tinklewings book is just ok, I'm disappointed that it's not as advertised. Only one page of the 5 page book is actually the Lamaze material, and it's not very crinkle-y sounding. I bought the book for its crunchy crinkle noise that my baby loves! It's a fun soft book with good colors and pictures, baby still likes to play with bad chew on it. But I thought the whole book was going to be made of the crunchy crinkle material.
on June 29, 2010
We have found this toy most enjoyable to use to interact with hour six-month-old daughter. She has loved this item since receiving it at 4 months. The colorful designs, varied textures and sounds capture her attention and hold it for long stretches of time. She has a number of other highly-rated toys for grabbing/mouthing/rattling, but this one is definitely her favorite.
on April 8, 2017
I wanted a simple/basic book with stiff pages. This book was beautiful but super noisy and flimsy.I would have been ok with the noises if they weren't the whole function of the book it seemed. Seemed like it was more fabric covered crinkly paper than a book with the crinkly paper noise.
on February 17, 2011
This book is beyond adorable and my 3 month old loves it. Each page is made of a different fabric and the whole book makes crunchy noises when he grabs it. I love that it's something soft he can chew on. He will play with it for 30 min at a time sometimes!
on November 16, 2011
this book is made of really nice feeling fabrics. the artwork is really cute and has a little squeaky thing inside. we've had this for about a year now (since she was 6mos old) and it's held up nicely though she's barely read it. but good quality and cute all the same, just not very interactive. she hardly picks it up but she still enjoys her books from Manhattan Toy Soft Activity Book with Tethered Toy, Buzzing Through which are more interactive.
on February 10, 2012
Beautiful book! Wonderful 1st book for my baby to explore & play with. It has lots of different textures & features for him to explore without it being overwhelming for him. There's little tags on the sun & the pages rattles, squeaks & crinkles. There is also a velvety, scaly & satin page that he likes to chew & drool on. The animals are adorable, they are bright & colorful with these cute big eyes. It also has a very handy ring to clip on his car seat, swing & walker. I'm very happy with this product & decided to buy more Lamaze products (Freddie the firefly & Jacques the Peacock).
on November 14, 2013
My 4 month old daughter loves this book. It's the right size that she can turn the pages easily by herself and she loves the crinkly sound. She hasn't quite figured out how to work the squeaky sound and rattle yet. Sometimes she'll explore the different textures of the pages (felt, satiny, shiny, etc) but I have to show it to her and rub her fingers over it a few times first. Love that I can wash it because everything goes straight to her mouth these days.

We started "reading" this book when she was a little over 2 months old, before she learned to grab things, and the colors caught her attention and got her excited every time.

She prefers this over Squishy Turtle, I guess because Squishy Turtle is a bit more muted and she seems to really enjoy the very brightly colored books like those by Karen Katz
on November 3, 2016
The Classic book is easily one of my baby's favorite toys. She loves the different textures, the crinkly noises, the rattle, and squeaker. The colors are bright. There is no story to this book, but for a baby in the 4-6 month range who mostly wants to turn and chew pages, this book is perfect. I also love that I can attach it to things with the clip ring. Keeps baby entertained!
on March 16, 2017
My grandson loves this book with all the colors, patterns and textures.
on July 19, 2014
This book is like a simplified version of Lamaze's Peek-a-boo. The picture is almost the same. The main difference is it contains some components that issue sound. If you have their Peek-a-boo, don't waste your money on this one. Very redundant.
The book itself is ok. though my son is not quite interested in it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.