Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2014
They love the show and then to have the toys. I had originally bought then to go on the plane ride we are taking, but my son found them early and he was in 7th Heaven just playing with them. They may look like cheap toys in the picture but all the wooden ones I bought so far are very durable. Even my daughter who chews toys hasn't made a dent in this wood yet. VERY PLEASED WITH THIS TOY WILL BE GETTING THEM ALL FOR MY KIDS!!!
on September 13, 2015
My grandson loves the Chuggington trains. We have the wooden ones with the magnetic connections, and I just realized they are not compatible with the plastic/metal Chuggington trains with different type connectors (a little late in the game LOL). Right now we have the three main trainees, Brewster and Wilson, in addition to Ko Ko here. I'm about to order all the rest of these trains, not for a holiday or birthday treat -- but just because :). I have to admit that I like these trains - and the cartoon stories - almost as much as my grandson does! I especially love what distinct personalities all the trains have and how much thought and creativity has been put into this whole series!
on October 10, 2016
Very solid, bright and colorful. My almost two year old loves these trains. He's a hardcore Trainiac and plays with these along side his Thomas trains. They will fit on the Brio and Thomas Wooden tracks but will not fit inside some of the structures like the tunnels, station, or light house as some examples. This does not discourage my little guy from using his imagination and having loads of fun with them. I'm very happy with this product.
on June 28, 2017
Good Value, chuggington trains can be hard to find. I was glad to find some here.
on May 4, 2016
I purchased 3 of the Chuggington Railway cars for my grandson's birthday. This was the theme he wanted but no one locally decorated cakes with them, just Thomas the Train. My D-I-L ordered the "Thomas" cake, minus Thomas, then we placed these cars on it. They were just a little big but worked & my grandson can really play with the cars, they are so well made. The colors and details are so cute, these are definitely worth purchasing!
on April 3, 2016
My two year old received this for his birthday. He has been watching Chuggington on Netflix over and over he loves it so much. He instantly recognized the Chuggington characters and has been playing with them non-stop. He has his favorites but still plays with them all. It is fun to watch him flip the trains to get the magnets to attach as you can she he's really thinking about things. I also like to watch how he plays and imagines different things.
on June 19, 2017
Product --- great
on April 14, 2016
My two year old son is in love with his Chuggington trains! The quality is on par with the price and left me very satisfied. The trains are a mix of plastic and wood and should last a long time. These were compatible with both our Thomas track and the cheaper track we also ordered from Amazon. All I can say is we have a highly satisfied two year old.. For now...
on March 21, 2016
These little train pieces are great. We have a giant wooden train track set up in our living room for our two kids. They love Chuggington and have fun putting them all together in different configurations. This is a great gift for kids. We haven't had any problems with them. The colors are nice and bright and we have bought quite a few of them.
on January 31, 2014
I bought these to use with our Thomas wooden tracks. They work well on the tracks but are a bit taller and wider than expected, making it difficult or impossible to get through the tunnels, under bridges, through the checkpoints, etc. If they don't have an obstacle they work great, and my kids have loved playing with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question