Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Tone City Sweet Cream Overdrive Fast, Fast U.S. Ship Your Connection!
Enhance your purchase
- The Sweet Cream Overdrive is based around the gorgeous tones of the Mad Professor Honey Overdrive Pedal.
- It has three simple controls and offers that simple bite that brings out the sting
- All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a regular 9v Power Supply for operation as there's no battery slot
- Check out the reviews, videos and the comments on TONE CITY.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The T-3 SWEET CREAM OVERDRIVE In their mini series lineup. All Mini's are not the same ! I have seen some forum comments where some buyers believe that a lot of effects come from the exact same manufacture with just rebranded logos. While this may be true in very limited cases, it is not the norm and all effects are "not" the same either in either build quality, components or tonal responses. TONE CITY has achieved quick acclaim on the market as a company to watch and their line is creating quite a stir. These are very nice sounding units and basically hand built. Check out the reviews, videos and the comments on TONE CITY. Happy to offer some here with fast U.S. Shipping... only a very few for sale! Tone City Sweet Cream Overdrive Pedal (Sweet Honey style) The Sweet Cream Overdrive is based around the gorgeous tones of the Mad Professor Honey Overdrive Pedal. It has three simple controls and offers that simple bite that brings out the sting . These small pedals are built like a brick and have tone for days. If you're after an amp like overdrive you could leave on or stack with another pedal, this is a great choice. This pedal feature three simple controls which includes Volume, Tone, and Gain. The gain control supplies the pedal with more or less overdrive depending on the type of sound you want. All Tone City pedals are True Bypass and require a regular 9v Power Supply for operation as there's no battery slot. A must have for any pedal chain. Features at a glance. Touch Volume Gain
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is amazing. Slightly warm, but not muddy and dark on my trebly squiers like so many drive pedals are. I was worried about not having a tone adjustment, but the touch knob is better than a tone knob when Tue time is already as good as this pedal's. Touch knob adjusts dynamics, compression, and the feel of the drive. It's really neat how versatile it is. You can get raw grit or compressed, saturated sounds from the same pedal.
The gain goes from almost nothing to a mediumish gain level, nothing insane. It sounds amazing as a basic mild overdrive and even better when stacked with others. There is a bit of headroom in the pedal which makes my guitar sound like I'm hearing it in a wide open space, not confined in a small bedroom.
It cleans up well, responds very well to pucking dynamics, and also handles double-stops and triads without getting to harsh and dissonant while also keeping single-notes nice and dirty.
It is very sweet. It is very creamy. It is not a sharp, prickly clipping like the Kaffir Lime (which is also great), but instead is a softer, milder type of clipping which sounds smoother, yet still badass.