- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Kent State University Press; 2nd ed. edition (January 1, 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873382501
- ISBN-13: 978-0873382502
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,999,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tone: A Study in Musical Acoustics Paperback – January 1, 1980
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
understanding of what you and your instrument are all about.