Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 18, 2015
amazing. I actually use this to keep my black horses coat black in the summertime. It saves me lots of $$ because otherwise I would have to buy an expensive equine product. This does the trick like magic and he loves it.
on October 3, 2016
This paprika has a wonderful smoky flavor, unlike Hungarian paprika which is usually sun-dried,Spanish Paprika is smoked. I also found it to be very fresh, paprika can lose its flavor as it goes stale.
on November 16, 2016
Fresh and really like this over the smoked kind.
on July 11, 2016
great
on September 12, 2015
Good wquality paprika at a terrific price,enabling me to use large quantities.
on September 27, 2014
I love this stuff! The color is vibrant and the taste is very good. I use it when making Kim-Chi.
on April 30, 2013
I is a great product at a great price; keeps me from having to go to the story. This is the second time I have order this item and I am very satisfied.
on February 18, 2016
great
on June 19, 2017
Great Paprika.
on March 8, 2013
Its a great paprika spice for a great price. It doesn't taste cheap and it comes in a perfect size for its price.