Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on May 22, 2013
This up-tempo, up-beat, all inspiring single is great for the R&B fan. I find myself constantly playing this tune a second (and third) time because it gives me that great of a feeling. And, it doesn't hurt to wish that John Legend were personally serenading you with these lyrics... "Best You Ever Had" will leave you wanting no other.
on January 19, 2017
I love blasting this song in the car, or hearing it at a club.
on May 15, 2012
I love this song, but I would have loved a non-explicit version even better. He drops the F-bomb. So, if you have a problem with that then you'll want to opt for the clean version. If you don't like your r&b mixed with rap then you'll want to skip this version because it features Ludacris. Song downloaded just fine. What can I say? I'm a fan.
on March 7, 2012
This song is on repeat all day. John Legend has that capacity to take you to another place and you never want to leave. It's a hit if you ask me!!