Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on September 1, 2017
I was really disappointed in this floor rug. It arrived squeezed into a Priority Mail Box...and I mean squeezed. When I opened the rug up and put it on the ground the folds were so prominant you could NOT drive a toy car on it. Requested return for defective product but I HAVE TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING. NOT HAPPY. They need to figure out a better was to ship, maybe rolled around a cardboard tube...and it was a miracle the cheap plastic dump truck wasn't crushed during shipping. The the bin on the dump truck fell off easily, The printed picture is not as bright and clear as in the photo. Very disappointed in this item.
review image review image
on December 20, 2013
The rug itself is great. I have two young boys (4yrs old & 20 mos old) and they love this rug! The trucks that came with the rug are cheaply made and they didn't last long with my boys but the rug is just as nice as it was the day we opened it.
Oh last thing..the rug is not in a high traffic area so it gets dusted off and vacuumed obut it has not been washed. If I ever wash it and have anything to say ill edit this review!
on August 2, 2013
My 3 year old son loves anything construction site! He has every version, big and small, of every construction vehicle on the planet. This mat provides a fun place to engage his imagination. We use dry beans as rocks and he manages to keep them contained on this rug. A good purchase.
on September 5, 2013
The rug is as described, but the pictures aren't as sharp and clear as they seem in photo, so I don't find it as cheerful and engaging as I had hoped. The little dump truck is not robust, but it helps get the child going with the fantasy play.
on May 28, 2014
This is a perfect product for little kids that like to play with cars. My son loves driving his cars all over this. It is a large mat as well. We ended up just leaving it laid out as a rug in our living room so he could play whenever he wanted.
on April 25, 2015
My 6-yr old plays and imagines on this rug in his room all the time. Perfect size and exactly what I wanted. Great gift for young child.
on December 27, 2013
I purchased this for my granddaughter she loved it! She loves to play with trucks and dozers this rug is the perfect size for small children to use there imaginations.
on December 11, 2013
Nice mat and our grandson loves to play with his trucks on it. I would have given it 5 stars if the fold creases would have come out without ironing it.
on June 23, 2013
This is my grandsons second floor map. He love it. Easy to clean and easy on his little knees. Buy one and save your carpet while watching your little loved ones play all day.
on January 3, 2014
Grandson unwrapped, then started playing. Before he unwrapped anything else. Was told then to stop. Great gift. Several kids can play.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.