Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on June 5, 2016
Great toy, nicely made. My son wanted a firetruck for Christmas and he loves this one. He likes that he can take the ladder off the truck and all the noises it makes.
on March 27, 2017
Great product
on December 14, 2015
This is not a true Tonka toy. Tonka toys are made of metal not plastic. For 40 dollars I am very disappointed. I will not be ordering from this company again. My Grandson will be disappointed. It is small and very light not worth 10 dollars much less 40.Don't know how some people can rate this toy a 5 star when clearly it not worth a 1 star rating
on September 26, 2015
Family hates the noise but grandson LOVES IT!!!!! It's perfect if you want a great toy fire truck!
on February 18, 2014
I bought this for my nephew and one year later he still has this toy pegged as his favorite. Tonka's high quality standards are evident in this truck. It is sturdily constructed and can take some drops, hits, and dings. The lights and siren feature are a huge hit, they are loud, but fortunately they are not obnoxiously loud. This truck is very high on detail and fun!
on November 18, 2015
We gave this fire truck to our three year old son for his birthday and he LOVES it. He plays with it for hours on end. I am pleased that he enjoys it, but I wish the quality were a little better. It's basically all plastic and I don't see it lasting for years like several of our other Tonka trucks.
on July 16, 2015
Great size for my 2.5T son. He likes it. It makes 3 different siren sounds. You can pull up the ladder on top.
The doors can also be opened. Sometimes my son puts his lego people inside. :)
Great toy for the price of $15. The plastic is not as thick as the fisher price toys and the like. But, seems durable enough.
on January 11, 2012
Just received our fire truck today. The ladder does not move when using the switch..it only moves manually unfortunately. I just took it out of the box....my son isn't even home yet...so it's not been played with yet...and probably won't be...as I will probably be sending it back. Not worth the money I spent on it. The sounds are great but the ladder was one of the selling points when I originally made the purchase...so I am really disappointed that it doesn't work fresh out of the box...

BIG BUMMER...
on December 25, 2009
Don't get your hopes up for you little one for this toy! We bought it for our three year old for christmas and are very disappointed! The ladder is bound to break off within the first few uses, the sounds don't work at all, and the doors are really bad quality and are likely to break very soon if he tries to use them at all. The whole thing is a flimsy piece of crap, and is not at all the Tonka quality we have known to love. I took a chance on this toy since my little 3 year old wanted a fire truck so badly, but it wasn't worth it. This toy won't last long, and he is not a rough kid!!!!
on August 3, 2015
Great fire truck for the value! I did not want to spend double or triple for a toy truck and luckily found this one on Amazon! I am pleased with the quality, our son has been playing with it for a week straight and playing with the ladder non-stop. I was afraid it would break off as he keeps pulling it up and down and turning it around and also holding on to the ladder only as he's dragging the truck around, but so far so good! I would highly recommend this for anyone with a child that loves fire trucks and this one does make noise but not too bad as the noise isn't too loud or long. It's a substantial size, at least 12-14"L so it's big and fairly durable truck. I am not sure how long this will last but given it's a Tonka and the price was right, you can't go wrong with this buy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.