About the Product
- New! Factory Sealed.Tracking Included. All orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. Excellent Customer Service is our top priority!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. In the xbox version, you have pretty nice graphics all around, while in the wii version the gameplay looks like crap and the cutscenes are just stolen from the 360 game!
2. A lot of the stuff described in-game is unavailable (create your own team, for example)
3. THE ABILITY TO JUST SKATE BETWEEN DIFFERENT AREAS IS GONE!!! Instead you must press start, pick a new area, then wait 5 min. while it loads.
4. IT GLITCHES LIKE CRAZY!!!
5. The motion controls are so hard to use, especially when you have to make a split-second decision.
6. THE SKATE LOUNGE!!! WHERE IS IT!?!?! (the skate lounge is where you can just free build with tons of stuff, unfortunately it was not included in the wii copy of the game.)
7. Most of the rigger pieces (ramps, ect.) aren't present.
8. Nail the manual is gone.
9. the train in downtown baltimore has been removed.
10. you can't grab cars and ride them anymore.
If you really want the full list, buy yourself a wii copy and an xbox copy and play the xbox copy first. then see what you think.
Trust me folks,this game could cost 1.00 and it would still be to much for the Wii..
Get this on PS 3 but Not Wii.
Control funcion is simply non existant.
I bought this game for 7.00 6 months ago,played it for like 5 minutes,havent touched it since.
Save your money.
The gameplay is amazing if you only you could get around the awful motion controls
I thought it was fun for a while then it got complex go for the PS2 360 ps3 verison
Most Recent Customer Reviews
is that really necessary? i like rock, punk rock too but if u sit there & listen to the words & then surround urself visually with that type of garbage, know what ur invting into... Read morePublished on June 17, 2014 by Howard
The good,the bad,the ugly.the good is the skating.lots of new tricks you also get to rig up spots.the bad was its to short.the ugly is the animation was horrible. Read morePublished on December 12, 2013 by Sarah Langner
My 8 yr. old son really enjoys playing this game. He continues to improve as he learns new moves and techniques.Published on December 28, 2011 by Janet St Peters
My 12 year old son loves this. When he's not actually outside on his skateboard he's inside playing this game. He can't get enough. The Wii is amazing. Read morePublished on August 31, 2008 by Tareya