Tony Horton's POWER 90 DVD Workout
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Get the body you want in just 90 days with Tony Horton's POWER 90
- Includes 7 cardio & body-sculpting workouts on 3 DVDs
- Tracking tools include program guide and Transformation Tracker, and 90-Day calendar
- Bonuses include Fat Burning Express workout, Fat Burner meal plan, 6-Day Burning Express plan, success measurement card, and tape measure
- Also includes a 15-lb Power Sculpting Resistance Band
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Total Body Transformation in 90 days with POWER 90! This in-home boot camp for dramatic body transformation uses Tony Horton's Sectional Progression technique, which gives you an effective workout in as little as 30 minutes. With Tony's Fat Burning Express plan, you can lose up to 10 lbs. and 10 inches in your first 6 days.
POWER 90 includes seven total workouts on 3 DVDs, a Power Sculpting Band, Fat Burner Meal Plan, 6-Day Fat Burning Express Plan, 90-day calendar, program guide and tracker, and a tape measure.
From the Manufacturer
Total Body Transformation in 90 days with POWER 90. Tony Horton's Power 90 Boot Camp is a revolutionary weight loss and body transformation program that's so simple and effective, you're guaranteed to go from the body you've got to the body you've always wanted in just 90 days. The secret is Tony Horton's exclusive Sectional Progression training technique, where each movement targets a specific zone for maximum fat burning and toning results in as little as 30 minutes a day.
What's in the package?
POWER 90 includes 7 total workouts on 3 DVDs, a Power Sculpting Band, Fat Burner Meal Plan, 6-Day Fat Burning Express Plan, 90-day calendar, program guide and tracker, success measurement card, and tape measure.
Seven cardio and body-sculpting workouts using Sectional Progression to get slim and toned fast
- Sculpt Circuit 1–2: Easy moves that work to tone, firm, and strengthen your entire body (29 minutes)
- Sweat Cardio 1–2: Fun, innovative cardio moves, kickboxing, Pilates, and more to burn fat and shed inches fast (36 minutes)
- Sculpt Circuit 3–4: Next level for sculpting long, lean muscles (38 minutes)
- Sweat Cardio 3–4: Accelerated fat and calorie blasting (42 minutes)
- Ab Ripper 100: Ab routine guaranteed to give you the six-pack abs you've always wanted (4 minutes)
- Ab Ripper 200: Next level ab routine (6 minutes)
- Fat Burning Express (BONUS): Jump-start your metabolism and burn fat and calories quickly (35 minutes)
Revolutionary tools for tracking your success
- Program Guide and Transformation Tracker show you exactly what to do day to day and how to track your results so there's no more guesswork
- 90-day calendar: a great tool to track your progress and stay motivated
Helpful Bonus Tools
- Power Sculpting Band:Tony's giving you this 15-pound resistance band to make sure you have everything you need to lose weight and completely transform your body
- Fat Burner Meal Plan: a step-by-step eating plan to burn the fat without giving up your favorite foods
- 6-Day Fat Burning Express: plan Lose up to 10 lbs. and 10 inches in just 6 days with this proven weight loss plan
- Success measurement card and tape measure: Tools to help you stay motivated and achieve your goals
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took the advice and got the Power 90 program.
Tony is a great trainer and the first few times you are really tired, but you get used to the program after a couple weeks and that is when you can really push it. If you don't push yourself then you will not see results as fast.
I have just completed 45 days and I went from being 6'1" and 235 (obese) to a built (gained a lot of upper body muscle) 215 and went from a large 38 pant size (really should have been 40) to a 35. I am pumped and working out is fun again! I am now moving on to the series 3-4 of the workout and when I finish the 90 days I am ordering P90X to get in even better shape!
The band that comes with the kit si good for starting out, but I went and got the next step up band (heavy) to increase the resistance for some of the work outs. Eventually I will get the adjustable dumb bells to speed up things and allow quick change in weight depending on the workout, but that is later.
If you are out of shape and over weight you gotta try this out!
The advice on here was basically, yeah P90X is tough and if you are really out of shape you can do it, but you should consider the predecessor Power 90. After reading that a number of times it sunk in and I bought Power 90 instead. I did the workouts for a week and then like so many people I abandoned it and wallowed in self pity for 6 months. Once again I felt that breaking point. Those DVDs were sitting right by the DVD player and I just decided that I couldn't take this any more. I pushed play. I couldn't keep up at all, but I stayed with them for the entire workout. The same with the next day and every day after that. We all seem to think the fat is just going to melt off. We all want to lose weight or lose fat fast but the reality is that it took a lot of time to add it and it is going to take some time to reverse that. I lost on average 1 or 2 pounds a week. Sometimes I didn't lose anything. After 90 days I went from 252 pounds to 222. I felt fantastic. Everybody I knew commented how great I looked.
So how hard is it? I was really out of shape. That's an understatement. I could barely do one pushup. I used the pink band instead of weights. To get through the workouts I often had to do the pushups on my knees and when I couldn't keep up with a lot of the jumping I just walked in place. But no matter what I never gave up and each week I got stronger and leaner. They talk you through such things to keep you moving and doing what you can do. My goal was to keep up with the people in the video 100% by the end of the 90 days and sure enough I got there. Every 30 days just as I felt like, "hey I this aint so bad I can almost keep up" they made it tougher. The challenge pushed me harder to succeed.
After completing Power 90 and P90X my friends tease me I am half the man I used to be. I can see my abs now. I feel fantastic. People may wonder if the cost is worth it. All I can say to that is how much are you willing to pay for a gym membership, a personal trainer, and a dietitian? Read the books thoroughly and adhere to them and push play every day and you too will have your very own before and after pictures. Plus there is the support community of beachbody customers and coaches.
My last bit of advice is to not go cheap and try to get this program at a steep discount. If you get it on ebay and it is some illegal copy or even if it isn't, if it doesn't play as seems to happen a lot you are left without recourse. Buy it through Amazon, Beachbody, or through a Beachbody coach.
The only way this program doesn't work is if you ignore the books, eat like crap and watch your favorite sitcom while drinking a six pack instead of working on your six pack. Decide. Commit. Succeed!
Unfortunately, I quit after 60 days because I got a little bored. The DVD looks like it was created in the early 90's, and the graphics are HORRIBLE. After a few weeks, I knew all of Tony's tired jokes. I'm glad that there is a progress bar off to the right that tells you where you are in your workout. I'm still giving it 5 stars because it put me on the path to a better/healthier me (as corny as that sounds).
Flash-forward to today. In April 2013, I joined the gym and began working out four days a week. I'm biking, weight lifting, kickboxing, doing yoga and other cardio workouts (lost 25 pounds). I popped this DVD in last week (end of July 2013) and I couldn't believe how EASY the workouts felt. I hardly broke a sweat! All of this is to say that if you are already working out, this video may be too easy for you. In that case, try P90X or P90X2. If you live a sedentary lifestyle and are wanting to take small steps to get back into shape...get this video! It will challenge you and is a great springboard into more advanced fitness videos, etc.