Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Tony Jacobsen
Tony Jacobsen is an Author, Speaker, Coach, YouTuber/Podcaster, DJ and Emcee, who was born with a rare disorder that makes his bones brittle (Osteogenesis Imperfecta). Even though he has dealt with many physical adversities throughout his life, his biggest challenge came when it was time to embrace his disability to save his life. Tony delivers insightful advice through his messages of living a healthy lifestyle, being productive and high-powered, and maintaining a positive and happy sensibility through any adversity in life. Find out more about Tony on his website, www.tonyjacobsen.com
Titles By Tony Jacobsen
Through sharing his personal story of challenges and triumphs, Tony delivers a perfectly structured guidebook on how to traverse the journey of embracing a disability to begin living a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life.
This is the first book to explore the important and somewhat delicate relationship between Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Brittle Bone Disease) and fitness.
By the end of Disable Your Disability, you will have the insight and confidence to successfully and easily achieve your health goals despite any barriers in your life.
In Disable Your Disability,
• Learn about Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) (Page 20) and find out how Tony embraced his disability to save his life.(Page 90)
• Find out WHY you deserve it! (Page 103)
• Learn about the Quadrants of Change. (Page 109)
• Find out why it's important and how to change your mindset about your disability. (Page 129)
• Learn how to easily start eating better, RIGHT NOW! (Page 155)
• Get sure-fire methods to start exercising properly for your disability. (Page 179)
• Discover what it means to be a "New You". (Page 215)
Disable Your Disability is a journey into self-discovery, a look into the gift of embracing circumstances that hold us back, and powerful concepts with sure-fire methods for taking action toward living the healthy life we deserve.