|Price:||$177.83 - $194.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These are one of the world's most recognized western boots. Tony Lama has earned a reputation for excellence and is unsurpassed in quality and workmanship. Tony Lama name only goes on the handcrafted that has to meet strict requirements. Tony Lama's the brand for your Cowboy Life. 7902 Tony Lama Men's Americana Western BootsAMERICANA COLLECTION12" Bay Apache Shaft Bay Apache FootAsh Welt with Brown Welt StitchPremium Cushion InsoleLeather OutsoleR Toe4 - 1 5/8" Heel HeightMade or Assembled in USA 7902 Tony Lama Men's Americana Western Boots - Bay Apache
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008R9A1WI
- Item model number: Bay Apache 7902-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are my everyday boots and I'm proud to wear some US made, hand made Lamas. I have one pair of rubber soled/plastic heeled boots that look nice, but don't handle scrapes, bumps, and abrasions like these. They show their "fakeness" way too easily.
If you are interested in these boots- buy them. Just do it. Break in is relatively quick, and not uncomfortable at all in those first couple hours.
Most recent customer reviews
Size is fine.