|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Authentic Western Boot Styling With Modern Detail
- Orthotic insole offers unmatched comfort
- Tall shafts for protection in and out of the saddle
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Tony Lama has been making boots for ranching, roping, and riding since 1911. Over the years, Tony Lama boots have evolved into technically advanced, fashionable footwear that sets the standard for the western lifestyle. They are proud to introduce the 3R buckaroo. It's handcrafted smooth brown leather foot under a bright green fancy stitched 16" pull-on leather shaft. 3R embroidered logo detail. Double stitched welt. Square toe. Unit heel. 1/4" spur ridge. Imported.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008R9A7MM
- Item model number: Auburn Buckaroo RR1006-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would NOT recommend wearing these muddin or heavy work duty, they are NOT designed for that..
They fit and look great. Definitely a great price and shipping was fast.