Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on July 15, 2013
This is a really good movie. Let me first start out by mentioning that all was impressive with the timeliness of the delivery. The movie is in great condition and I have not had any issues when viewing it. Please note, I have viewed it several times and will continue to do so because it is a really really good movie and I beleive it flew under the radar. Both Omar & LL Cool J do a good job in owning their roles which pulls you into you into the plot. The movie is well written but it I would like to have seen more interaction between Omar & Nia. We dont know enough about her role and her life so it is difficult to comfortably place her in the position of a person that he may possibly have a future with.
on July 22, 2017
Just ok
on March 23, 2014
This was a great! movie had this on dvd, but I have to get it on blu-ray. And I only paid bout six dollars and something cents, not bad for a blu-ray dvd. Just wait for the price to go down, and you can get some great movies.
on May 12, 2016
LL Cool J's all time greatest role performance. omar epps is one of my favorite actors and this movie is extremely cutting edge. not for the weak at heart. very disturbing movie with graphic scenes that will make you cringe and turn your head but overall a must see for any drama/suspense fan.
on October 30, 2016
This is a great movie. Check it out if you like crime drama.
Plus it's based off a real person, J.Reid is real.
Sadly he died in 1994. But check this movie out.
on June 19, 2015
It did not meet my standards it came from Russia I believe it was some kind of code that could not read it so it did not play on my DVD player I was very upset that it did not play or read the code not because it came from Russia I did not know they've code to read it.
on September 25, 2012
I know this story intimately and it's sad tale of the courage of this officer and how he was willing to submerge himself in his work to make a difference in his community.
on July 15, 2016
Get more movies added like this.
on July 27, 2016