Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Too Faced Cosmetics, Natural Eye, Neutral Eye Shadow Collection, 0.39 Ounce Net Wt.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on October 10, 2010
I personally love this palette for a bronzed eye look. I love Too Faced makeup in general, the products are quality and no one markets makeup quite like Too-Faced! The packaging of this set is adorable. The colors are beautiful, and I think its great for medium/dark skin tones but this set has a few drawbacks.

-If you are very fair I wouldn't recommend this set. I think the colors would be too dark, too bronze, and come off too brassy/gold. The first two lines of colors might be ok, especially the first set. But the last line of colors I doubt you could wear. For those fair, I would instead recommend Too Faced Naked Eye collection, they aren't as brown.

-Last line of colors is pretty sparkly. If you are like me and like sparkle you'll like it, but if you want something subtle you might not like it.
-The how-to look cards are hard to get out of the box, I leave mine partially out to make it easier.
-The makeup brush that comes with the set is cheap and useless. You'll need a proper crease brush and a smudge brush to get the look just right

But in general I still gave this 4/5 stars because I really do love Too Faced products.
on October 11, 2011
Hi guys. Here is my review for the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. It's an excellent product and also very affordable if you buy it from Amazon. I hope you like my Too Faced Natural Eye Palette review.
on December 4, 2011
I was so excited when i first saw this palette of colored eyeshadow at sephora, and eager to add this collection of colors to my own makeup at home. I am personally not really a fan of matte eyeshadow at all, so the reason that i was so excited was that i saw 6 options that were not matte. Though these colors do go on easily and are quite complementary, i think that the shadow tones are not as pigmented as I wanted them to be. They also did not stay on my eyes as long as i would have hoped. I even used an eye shadow primer I bought at sephora before I applied them. Later on I have found myself mixing and matching colors with other brands to make them stay put longer, and look brighter. Bottom line, if you are as picky about eye shadows as i am, then i would suggest not wasting you time trying any of Too Faced eye shadows, because there are better shadows out there for a comparable price that have a higher pigmentation, and wear for longer. That being said, if you aren't and you are looking for nice colors and willing to pay some more money for them, then i am sure these will work fine for you.
on May 2, 2014
These colors are just "ok" to me. I have an olive complexion and the dark ones are extremely dark, even for me. I have to take a dark color and blend it with one of the lighter/sparkly colors to get a good shade for my skin tone.

And FYI- I paid $28 for this, which I thought was reasonable. Today I see sellers trying to get $50 for it.
on June 25, 2016
This is a pretty good combination of pretty natural earth toned taupes and browns and complimentary creams and yellows and golds. There are some which are matte and some which are a bit sparkly. But the various combinations one can come up with all blend together very well and the colors can be built. These shadows last pretty well too on the eye. I ask a lot of my eye shadow and have bought all the major expensive brands. This is a reasonably priced brand and lives up to all the more expensive ones very well!
on March 17, 2014
So I was kind of worried after I ordered this that with it being eye shadow that it would show up all broken. Luckily it wasn't. It also had this cool diagram on how to put the eye shadow on for your best results. This product is very light and I really think I might purchase other items from the company Too Faced Cosmetics.
on March 24, 2014
Pretty natural colors with a bit of shimmer for fun. Lasted all day with very little wear. Colors are true to what is shown. Case is metal and a little on the large size. Not something you would want to keep in your purse because it opens so easily, but great for home. I like it and am wanting to try other colors.
on January 11, 2013
Too Faced has done it again! They continuously come out with these perfectly matched eye shadow sets to keep scatter-brained people (like myself) from digging through shadow after shadow trying to find a trio that works together. The Neutral Eye set is my go-to for pretty much any occasion. I like that there are three different options to suit whatever need you may have-whether it is work, a night out, or a special occasion, these shadows work well in the trios that Too Faced has already picked AND mix-matched. The shadows are pigmented and last all day (I use Mac's neutral eye paint as a base) without any creasing or fading. I will be replenishing mine as soon as it runs out. It may seem like a lot of money to spend on a small eye shadow set, but it will last long and you will be pleased with the quality.
on February 3, 2014
Being cheap in nature...i'm still surprised that i purchased this shadow. But i was prepping for a wedding and wanted to look good. I'm sooo glad i bought it! I wear it every day. it's great for a million looks! Plus it's lasted forever...i bought this back in 2011 and i still have plenty of all the colors!
on April 2, 2013
I have never spent this much money on eye shadow before. I am usually a drug store makeup buyer. I saw the beautiful colors and the promise of the makeup lasting all day and it was for real. I did buy the shadow insurance to go with it and a nice starters brush set too. I am having all kinds of people complimenting me on my new eye look. I am going to buy the other Two Faced Eye Shadow Collections pallets with other beautiful colors in them. Worth every cent!

See 1 answered question