Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 23, 2012
I have finally found a lipstick,gloss and shimmer that I really like. Combination pack and the colors are really perfect. They also carry eye shadows that go along with this case. I'm anxious to try their other products.I've been buying lipstick for over forty years and this is the one I'm sticking with.
on February 18, 2014
I LOVE COLORS BUT I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE AT ALL WHEN IT GETS IN YOUR MOUTH. TASTES LIKE ITS OLD. I WISH IT DIDN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY .
on December 26, 2013
Colors are very neutral and nice, but as some of the other reviewers stated it has a funny smell. if I had purchased it in a store I would have returned it, but it would be a hassle to return it to amazon.
on March 8, 2013
This is a wonderful purchase. It has a nice selection of warm colors to fit every time of year. I always get compliments on my my color and it easy to put on and lasts.
on December 30, 2014
Great gift, it arrived sooner than was expected!!
on April 30, 2015
Love it!
on January 10, 2013
As soon as I opened the product, it smelled off. Very disappointed, as Too Faced has reformulated their lipsticks and the Totally Nude color I was looking for was in this Lip Color Collection.
on January 12, 2013
Colors are nice, but the shimmery gold smells/tastes like paint. The gloss has alot of pigment, more of a lipstick. Will only use one color, wouldn't buy again.
on April 9, 2013
I love the colors, more lipstick based if anything. But the smell is awful and the taste is just as bad. Smells and taste like paint, like it's old or something.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question