Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Library Binding|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 1, 2017
Just as described!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 5, 2016
The first grade reading student I'm working with is begging her mother to buy her this book. There is no higher praise.

The story is cute, the pictures brightly colored and relevant, and the child's pages are perfect for a kindergartener's reading level; colors, numbers, articles, and conjunctions. Love these books!
on January 19, 2016
My daughter loves these we both read books. It gives her time to look at the pictures while I read the parent page and gives her a small break from reading. She feels like she is reading bigger books and gives her a huge boost of self confidence in her reading. Thank you!
on December 4, 2015
Super cute story book. My son loves reading this with me. He is in first grade and it is perfect for his reading level.
on December 10, 2012
Wonderfully illustrated, brightly colored silly book that is sure to keep your child's interest. Additionally, at the front of the book are education-based clues to help you encourage your child to read. Really fun book to have and share reading with a child.
on May 2, 2015
We love you both read. They keep my little boy interested and help him practice his reading skills.
on November 15, 2006
This is the third book my daughter and I have read from the We Both Read series. This particular book is helping her learn her number words and gives us something fun to read together. She has requested that we purchase more books from the We Both Read series and they are on their way. She is waiting somewhat impatiently for them to arrive. I'd buy it again.
on December 18, 2014
This is labeled K which is actually Kindergarten - not reading level K. Very misleading when searching for school levels.
on January 19, 2016
good read
on January 21, 2015
My daughter and I love the we both read books