- File Size: 20421 KB
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 12, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HAQNBL2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,786,722 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1292 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- #4364 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Beginner Readers
- #5471 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
A Too children's book - Robby Redhead: What do you do when your hair's too red? (The Too children's books (social skills for young kids) 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 33 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to A Too children's book - Robby Redhead: What do you do when your hair's too red? (The Too children's books (social skills for young kids) 2)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
ROBBY REDHEAD is graced with excellent illustrations by Sebastian Caceres and offers a short story about a little boy with red hair who was told by his friends that his hair was too red. Robby at first s sad, but then decides to cover this red hair with a hat - with varying hats, that is - until after a series of adventures with his new looks he finally discovers the perfect `hat' - his own glorious thatch of red hair - and finds his self pride in being unique.
Mautner tells her story with a fine sense of rhyme and keeps the concept of how others, even friends, perceive us to be `out of the ordinary' while at the same time providing a manner in which to find just how special each child truly is. Well done, and highly recommended. Grady Harp, January 14
As a family consultant, I have been working with parents and children for many years. I find it essential to direct my clients to different books they should read, or movies I advice them to watch, in order to assist with the process we go through in our meetings. I was so glad I have decided to select Robby Redhead for my readings. Robby's book will be add to my favorites list and the word would be passed on to my clients. I will now definitely take a look at Robby's affiliate, Tammy-Toes. Promise to let you all know about my experience with the other book belonging the "Too" children's book collection.
I find the name of this children's book collection very unique and appropriate.
Children and parents can easily find themselves in the stories of the "Too" collection. We all have our "Toos", we all are too something, aren't we?. The "Too" collection is a name that makes you put on a smile, even though you recognize the serious issue it refers to. Big bravo!
In a funny way through robby the red headed boy,
a story with humor and morals that your kids can learn a lot about life, and acceptance.
After we great time with Robby at home I have brought him to class.
My seven years old kids, boys and girls, loved Robby's adventure, laughed, and it made a very good ground for an important discussion of self acceptance. Thank you Tali for giving us an hour of pleasure and learning.
Most recent customer reviews
Robby Redhead, as well as Tammy-Toes' stories, both parts of the "Too" children's book collection, nicely serve the important purpose of...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Beginner Readers