Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Toobeez ultimate Life Size Building Set, 57 Pieces
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Life Sized building Kit
- Interlocking Connections
- Promotes Creativity
- Inspires Imagination
- Unlimited Building Possibilities
- 57 pieces: 20 spheres, 32 tubes, 4 curtain panels and one storage bag
- Won Parents' Choice Preferred Choice Award
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Of course, it all depends on your children, but the advertized "4 years old and up" may be a little young. My 4-year-old still hasn't been able to master "locking" the pieces by turning them a quarter of a turn. And quite honestly, they can be a little tricky to get out, even for an adult.
2) It's overpriced for the number of pieces you get (build a thing out of the directions and you're left with very little). I got it on a lighting deal, so it was tolerable. But there's no way I'd pay full price for it. In fact, I wouldn't pay more than $75, AT MOST. If it were made in USA, it could see how the cost would be so high... but it's plastic and made in China. Which leads me to my third complaint.
3) The pieces are cheap (probably because they are made in China). At the end of each tube is a little collar that is attached (by glue?). Without this collar, the connectors won't stay locked in. I can't tell you how many collars have come out of the tubes. I'm going to have to try and glue them back, but as they stand, it makes that end of the tube unusable. It's bad enough that if I had paid full price, I would have sent these back.
POSITIVE (I hate when reviews only tell you one side of the story or the other):
1) Certainly forces the kids to use their brain. I love toys that do this. My older daughter has made a bunch of stuff, including most recently an obstacle course for our dog.
2) A lot of the creations encourage kids to move. I do fitness coaching ([...Read more ›
I did not let this setback deter me and I convinced myself these were probably a handful of pieces that were not cast 100% correctly. The next morning I called Toobeez and emailed them in hopes of getting some replacement pieces mailed. On the phone I was met with a recorded message claiming they were on the line with another customer and I should leave a message, which I did. Since then I have called between 40 and fifty times, and without fail, I am met with the same recorded message without the option to hold. Nobody has returned my call and I have received no response to my emails. Clearly, the automated message is just a shell to avoid providing any customer service what so ever.
Since Christmas, 8 connectors in total have broken, all at the same place. As if it weren't bad enough, there is no way I could even order just the connectors since I can't talk to anybody or get any response. At first I thought I would be buying anther set for their birthday to expand our building capabilities.Read more ›
It is a very versatile toy. The first thing we did was build a fort. Then it became a helicopter, a bus, a pirate ship, a house, you name it. I was initially concerned that there may not be enough pieces to build everything we wanted. We were able to build a house/fort that was big enough for 4 children or an adult and a couple of children to play in. You can't build the super-fort shown in the instruction booklet but you can do everything else. You also have to consider how much space you have. I don't think our play room is big enough for more pieces.
I highly recommend this product. It is one of the best purchases I have made.
I work with college students and teambuilding is an essential component of my work. Toobez offers a lot of creative possibilities. The product is durable and simply fun to handle.
As a toy I think it would be perfect for any young kid with an imagination, I know my younger self would have loved this.
My product actually was missing a piece when it arrived. I contacted the company via email and they immediately sent several replacements. I was very happy with the response. Any company that responds that quickly deserves five stars.
I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is not quite as 'cool' as the old lifesize Tinker Toys --- but my 10 year grandson loved it.Published 2 months ago by Brebojack
We bought this for our almost 8-year-old daughter for Christmas. We haven't opened it yet to play with it, but just feeling the weight of it, you can tell it's high-quality by the... Read morePublished 8 months ago by LaLaLisa
Wonderful, but I highly recommend that you do not leave out in the heat of one's car. The product has been a tremendous tool for team building.Published 16 months ago by Smitty 2012
Toobeez are truly AMAZING!!!! I am getting my Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and am currently doing my internship at a juvenile detention center. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
My grandkids love this, but it does need some adult assistance for younger ones.I was looking for the giant Tinkertoys like my children had. This was the closest toy I could find. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Melinda Fox
for the price, probably not sturdy enough or easy enough to use. the kids can hardly do it themselves. and there are no instructions on how to make different things. Read morePublished 19 months ago by breeze
I have this for over a year now. my son still LOVES to play with them, he plays with his toobeez at least once a week. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Renata Matos