BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2016
The artwork is stunning, the poetry is timeless. We have given this book as a gift many times to close friends and family, because we feel every family MUST have this book. Younger children have plenty to point out and name (with repetition of different animals and objects on different pages). Older children (and adults!) love the sweet, calm feeling of a nighttime walk that permeates throughout. This book is an amazing bedtime story that will be enjoyed by all, ages newborn through 99.
on August 4, 2015
This is such a sweet book, with lovely illustrations by Alison Jay. My toddler son has been enjoying it since he was around 15 months - I think he really responds to the rhythm of the text. It's definitely the kind of book that he'll continue to enjoy for years, and I love that the last couple pages have some info about the phases of the moon and animal activities at night, so that when he's a little bigger we can introduce some basic science concepts. When you read books over and over (and over) to a small child, you quickly develop your own favorites, and this is one of mine.
on March 17, 2017
Our toddler loves the moon and this book is a perfect way to enjoy it from inside. The text is so beautiful and the illustrations the perfect mix of whimsy and practicality - everything is easily identified and there's lots to find in each page, making this really ideal for the board book age group.
on March 22, 2017
Cute book but why does it have to have "scary" graphics? Graveyard with tombstones and a ghost coming out of the church?
on August 17, 2015
My almost 2 year old loves this book and we read it every night. It definitely is a book he will grow into being able to read by himself but for now he looks at the beautiful pictures and enjoys the rhythm of the story.
on May 10, 2016
My two year old is obsessed with the moon and this is now her favorite book! It is so cute and rhymes and easy to read and the last page even teaches about moon phases!
on November 17, 2016
This book is awesome. My 18 m/o son is into pointing at the moon. We read this book and he points out the moon on every page plus the cats, cows, dogs, trees..... it is large size and comes as a board book, perfect for a rambunctious toddler.
on May 1, 2017
This is my 18 mo olds favorite book. He loves the moon so I bought a bunch of moon books and this is his favorite
on May 9, 2016
The kids love it, and I think that my wife and I love reading it. Great verse, soothing cadence, wonderful pictures. A p-e-r-f-e-c-t bedtime book. My oldest surprised us one night when she just took over and "read" it to us when she was 4 y.o. (read=memorized/recited) ... I guess we must have read it more than I thought. We've given it as a baby gift a dozen times.
on March 5, 2013
I looked high and low for this book for my nephew. I purchased this one for my son almost 8 yrs ago and LOVED it!!! I found out I was going to be an Aunt and wanted it as a baby shower gift for my sister-in-law (we gave signed books instead of shower cards). I did not want to part with my son's book though he is too grown for it now, but it is no longer in print. I was relieved to find it and for less than most other sellers (upwards of $100 yikes!!!)

It came in a timely manner and was in impeccable condition. I am ecstatic that my nephew and his mother will be able to share this book as I did with my son.