3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Tool Daily Pressure Washer Sandblasting Kit, Wet Sandblaster Attachment, 5000 PSI, 1/4 Inch Quick Disconnect
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Orifice 3.5. Minimum Flow Rate: 3 GPM. Minimum Pressure: 3000 PSI. Please check image 4 to choose the size of orifice. If you need orifice 2.5, please order "Tool Daily Pressure Washer Sandblasting Kit, Wet Sandblaster Attachment, 2500 PSI".
- The pressure washer sandblasting attachments have a goggle, 10’ hose, 16’’ pressure washer wand (water input), 17’’ sand wand (sand input) and two hose clamps.
- Replacment Nozzles are available. Product "Tool Daily Pressure Washer Sandblasting Nozzle, Replacement Wet Sandblaster Attachment, 5000 PSI, 2-Pack". Working pressure of pressure washer sandblaster attachment is up to 5000 PSI. Temperature is up to 140°F/60℃.
- Application: pressure washer sandblaster kit works for abrasive cleaning. Great for removing rust, graffiti, paint, baked on grease.
- Pressure washer sand blasting attachments use dry silica sand, baking soda or washed and dried river sand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tool Daily: The Great Brand for Pressure Washer Accessory
Tool Daily are committed to developing more efficient and safer pressure washer accessory, helping people reducing the tiredness of spraying and cleaning in the garden. We are known for amazing pressure washer accessory, such as nozzle, wand, gun, coupler, foam cannon. We do everything in our power to ensure customer’s full satisfaction with the product quality and service.
Replacment Nozzles are available. Product "Tool Daily Pressure Washer Sandblasting Nozzle, Replacement Wet Sandblaster Attachment, 5000 PSI, 2-Pack".
- 1. Minimum Flow Rate: 3 GPM
- 2. Minimum Pressure: 3000 PSI.
- 3. sand into water system.
- 4. Max Working Pressure is up to 5000 PSI.
- 5. 1/4 Inch Quick Connect.
- 6. Temperature is up to 140°F/60℃.
- 7. Orifice 3.5.
Pressure washer sandblaster kit works for abrasive cleaning. Great for removing rust, graffiti, paint, baked on grease.
How to Set Up
1. Connect 1/4’’ quick connect plug (B) to pressure washer trigger gun or wand.
2. Insert sand wand (C) into media (dry silica sand, baking soda or washed and dried river sand). Please make sure the sand is dry, or it will not work.
3. Turn on the pressure washer. Unlock the trigger gun, then water and sand will come out from permanent nozzle (A). Please make sure the part D is above permanent nozzle (A). If the part D is underneath permanent nozzle (A) as the image shown, the water will go into the hose of sand, wet the sand and then sand will not be sucked up.
4. After work, please dry the cleaned goods as soon as possible, otherwise they will rust again the next day.
|Pressure Washer Sandblasting Kit, Sandblaster Attachment||Pressure Washer Sandblasting Kit||Short Pressure Washer Spray Gun with M22 Thread||Replacement Sandblasting Nozzle 5000 PSI||Short Pressure Washer Gun||High Pressure Washer Gun, with Replacement Wand Extension|
|Specification||Orifice 2.5||Orifice 3.0||M22 Thread||5000 PSI||M22 Thread||M22 Fitting|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am restoring some farm implements stuck in the dirt for 35 years. They are covered with rust. Sanding would take too long. And I have concerns about using acid because I don't want to hurt the structural integrity of the farm implements. Therefore I bought this and decided to give it a try.
First, the quality of the components are high. Stainless steel and brass. The tube is fine. For $39.99 what you get is high quality. I also ordered some replacement tips. I bought a bulk size 5lb baking soda box. I located it away from where any water might get on it. I turned the end of the lance up so the siphon tube was above the tip of the lance, thus ensuring water didn't drip into the siphon tube.
It did a good job. It took off the flaking rust and only left non flaking rust on my snow plow. I then power washed this, let it dry, and sprayed it with Rustoleum Rust Converter. I plan on applying primer and red paint to finish it up.
This is a good value. If I had a very powerful pressure washer I could have removed all rust, but that is not this product's fault. I would purchase it again, as it saved me a lot of time sanding. Plus I didn't have to breathe in dust from sanding. I have only used baking soda. It is fine so it doesn't clog, dry, and easily washes away for easy cleanup.
Update tried using It with the siphon container and did not work. I also wasn't able to use regular play sand It immediately clogged up the hose. I guess I'm going back to the coal slag.
aluminum oxide 70 grit blast media. I'm going to reduce the suction line down to a 1/4 inch. Will update later this weekend.
I ran the system on 3,000 and 5,000 psi units, same outcome.
I also installed a garden hose washer at the O ring just to see if I was loosing vacuum.
I made a Makeshift gravity feed with a bucket and funnel, still no flow.
For my next trick I’m going to bend D input pipe 90 degrees
Top reviews from other countries
After 45 minutes its stopped sucking , then i saw tip hole is too large, its work but cant by tip in local, so if someone want buy it then buy couple of tip with it, i am disappointed because was not able to finish my job.