Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,565 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,744 reviews
on November 19, 2014
Piece of CRAP!! The one i got i took the picker out of the side the second time i did it the pickers got stuck in the card and the end broke off! Also the compass did not work at all! Very dissapointed... :( so i sent it back and they sent a new one and NO JOKE it was the same EXACT way the pickers broke again and the compass didn't work either!.. Don't waste your money here..
on June 19, 2017
I thought that this was SOG quality, but it is not made by SOG, or even close in quality. I knew it as soon as I drew the blade out. Low quality steel, and fairly dull compared to SOG standards. The little tool thing with bottle/can opener and flat head screw blades is too little to serve any purpose. The plastic head of the tweezers broke off before I was able to get the tweezers out, now stuck for good. The magnifying lens is so flawed you can't focus a sunbeam to burn things. Basically a piece of crap.
on October 13, 2015
I'm not going to lie, every time I show a friend this item I feel a little like James Bond. The approving looks it generates is well worth the price of admission, and seeing the looks of longing as I tuck it back safely into my wallet verifies that it was indeed a good buy. I like to do the occasional barrel roll after showing it off, but the frequent trips to the chiropractor have discouraged this. We can't all be James Bond, but this items will bring you as close as Pierce Brosnan, but not as close as Sean Connery. Just don't be like me and feel the need for flashy theatrics which just leads to high medical bills and insurance co-pays. And don't try to throw it at the wall like a ninja star, it won't work and your neighbor won't appreciate it.
on May 26, 2015
Poorly made plastic, just got it in the mail this afternoon and tweezers broke right out of the package. Pretty irritating
on November 28, 2015
Well.. its a really cool gadget. I bought one for myself and one as a Christmas present but when I opened mine, the black plastic end to the tweezers broke off immediately the first time I pulled them out. I'm not sure if it's a fluke or what but I don't want to give the other one as a gift now because I'm worried it will break. It is still a pretty neat thing to have because if your in a situation that you actually NEED it, I don't think you would care too much that the end of the tweezers is broken off other than that you would have to kind of pry/pull them out with something.
on November 3, 2015
To be honest, I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and I was a bit disappointed when I saw it. The tweezers are flimsy & I'm not sure I'd trust the compass...the blade is my favorite part and the whole card does fit in CERTAIN wallets. Haven't tried using it as a can opener, that seems a bit over the top, but a bottle opener seems to be more efficient. The magnifying glass is also quite cool, but basically three out of the "nine tools" seem to be the most efficient.
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 6, 2015
There is really no reason to have this. If everything on it worked as intended, then It would be a great EDC. It looks like there are two versions of this thing. One has the compass on the left and the other on the right. I think the right version might be better. Mine is on the left. Mine is only good for the knife and tweezers. See my detailed explanation below.

Compass: Doesn't even come close to working correctly. It is one of the main reasons I bought this thing, but it is worthless.

Magnifying glass: It works for reading, but it won't start a fire.

Bottle opener: This was the most disappointing piece for me. It is hard to mess up a bottle opener. However, on the version that I received, the opener is very short. You get very little leverage out of it. The idiotic thing about this piece is that it could actually work even being so small. However. they put the flat head screwdriver on the spot that you need grip. It painfully digs into your finger and would probably have punctured me if I kept trying.

Toothpick: Seems like it would work, but I'm not putting plastic made in China into my mouth.

Tweezers: One star for the tweezers. My version has metal tweezers that actually work! I even pulled a splinter out of my hand with them.

Knife: One star for the knife. The knife is not too shabby. It's sharp and can be used for anything you would use a small knife for. It is not very comfortable to hold, but that's the price for a credit card knife.

If you just want a credit card knife with a bottle opener that works then get this one: http://amzn.com/B00UUUVKP4
The knife is longer and the opener works well.
on December 26, 2013
A neat item that you forget about in your wallet until you need it.

The compass and the magnifying glass aren't, in my opinion, very functional. "North", on my unit, varies by about a 180 degree range.

With this device, you're basically paying for the knife and the bottle opener. The knife is sharp and functional...the highlight of the unit. The bottle opener works, but because of the remarkably short length and lack of torque, you have to be pretty strong to remove most bottle caps with it. I could honestly envision most ladies and a good number of men that would be unable to remove bottle caps with this...at least not without a great deal of discomfort to their hand.

A nifty concept!
on December 10, 2016
Incredibly disappointing product.
The tweezers are cheap plastic and were lodged into the card, becoming irremovable after 1 regular use.
The compass does not point north even when gently tapped on a perfect flat service.
The magnifying glass is unusable for any reading purpose, and presents only an extremely blurring contorting image.

This product is basically a cheap knife blade that slides into a card shaped piece of plastic. Nearly every other augment is cheap and functionless.
on July 8, 2017
Bought for my husband because it was on a best seller list. It was a mistake. The compass didn't work. The blade got rusty somehow. We just threw it away.