- File Size: 1719 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: V-Force Media (December 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H6IX2B8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,130,508 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tools for Business Success Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Melinda Emerson's interview is also packed with great wisdom. "Traditional selling is dead." Most business people refuse to believe that and continue to do the same things over and over again even though they now longer work. She provides some great advice on how to differentiate one's offerings through little things like hand-written notes and creating your own standout holiday.
Over seventy other small business owners share what has worked for them and what hasn't worked. Several themes emerge; The importance of building an online presence and using Social Media correctly without getting sucked down a rabbit hole of time wasting, goal-less meandering; consistency, consistency, consistency; the continuing need for personal touches and warm calls; and how to do more marketing for fewer dollars.
AJ offers a couple of his own articles and sidebars throughout this helpful book. "If someone is going to write or tell my story, it's going to be me." Build your foundation and then build on it revising as necessary but always allowing time for the plans to work. AJ wants us to use our passion to improve our life. In "Tools for Business Success" he shares a great resource of shared wisdom from his success and the success of others throughout several industries.
As business owners, it's easy to feel as if we're operating in a vacuum. We'd love some solid insights from others who have done it, but good advice can be hard to come by. That's why I found this easy read from AJ Ogaard and Helen Ryan so valuable. It provided lots of great tips from a variety of sharp minds in an easy-to-digest format.
Ideal for motivated business people on the go.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing