Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Mega 1-1/4"
- 24K gold-plated barrel with extra-long cool tip and heavy duty, long-life heating element
- 85 watts of power for fast heat up to 428F
- Separate on-off switch allows rheostat to memorize favorite heat setting
- Heavy duty round 8ft swivel cord and Soft-Grip handle
- Ideal for all hair types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Barrel: Extremely very smooth...so your hair resembles this effect after it is curled, your curls aren't looking raggedy and dry.
* Incredibly fast heat-up: gets extremely HOT HOT HOT in 60 sec! This is exactly what you need if you have thick, unruly hair.
* Smooth curls: you won't even need to use your flat iron...this is a one stop shop for the loose curl style you want
* Temperature memory: Set it and forget it...it won't move or change.
* Weight: Not heavy, arm won't be hurting when you're curling your hair, especially if you have a lot of hair like I do.
* Price: The price of this iron on Amazon also cannot be beat...I normally buy this brand from beauty supply stores and it's $30+
I just can't say enough great things about this iron, I also have the smaller version, and I like it as well. Hope this review helps you :)...don't wait and debate, get this one!
My hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders and VERY thick, so I turned the heating dial between 330-380 degrees and it's perfect. I think I could even go to a lower temperature next time to achieve loose waves. This is the perfect iron for me & it will definitely be a great replacement as my go-to curling hair tool.
I've attached a photo to show how great it worked for me! Hopefully, I could help those of you out there who are unsure of purchasing this iron.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these curling irons! This is the 2nd one that I own (I have another one in a smaller sized barrel), and my daughter owns one. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Busy Mom 81
only useful for VERY VERY long hair not for medium one.
good quality but just not useful for me
This curling iron creates the perfect curl! It takes a bit for it to get less "tight" to where it will glide through your hair. Otherwise than that, it's great!Published 2 days ago by Lauren
I ended up returning this curling iron. It honestly did not curl my hair, except for a little flip at the bottom. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jazzmin Davis
I have think frizzy hair, I can usually get my hair to hold a curl well. I can not get my hair to hold a curl with this iron. No matter how small the a section of hairPublished 3 days ago by kay