|Brand Name||Tools4Wisdom Planner|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 0.8 inches|
|Color||JAN - DEC 2018 (Lightness of Being)|
|Material Type||100 GSM Paper Planner 2018 8.5 x 11, Hardbound planners and organizers for women paper|
|Size||8.5 x 11 w Durable Hardcover|
|Line Size||8.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B-9x12-COLORSPLASH-JAN18-Planner|
Tools4Wisdom Planner - July 2019 Edition - Softcover - 12 Months Dated Academic Year (8.5 x 11 Inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2019 Academic Year Softcover Planner - 8.5" x 11" Inches
- Flexible Softcover, Monthly Tabs, and Spiral Binding. Folds Over or Lays Flat.
- Gain Focus with Daily Weekly Monthly Yearly Goals
- Boost Quality of Life by Investing in Your Future Now.
- Risk-Free with Tools4Wisdom's Extended 365-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Tools4Wisdom Planner has been designed to emphasize on the essential. Each planning page serves as a compass to plan on doing more of what we love – and less of the opposite. As a result, we plan ahead, yet own the now: We accomplish more, yet smell the roses...
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Priorities:
Monthly Planner - Left Page
Monthly Planner - Right Page
Premium Hardcover Planner Features:
Nature Themed Planner Pages
Silksoft Ribbon Bookmark
Stimulating Planner Stickers
Durable Hardcover with Tabs
Bend Resistant Spiral Binding
Sturdy Back Pocket
January - December 2018 Planning Features:
- Daily & Weekly Planner (2 pages per week)
- Monthly Goals Planner (2 pages per month)
- Calendar (2 pages per month)
- Goals & Projects Planner (+10 sections)
- Yearly Goals Calendar (2 page macro view)
- Notes Journal (blank pages)
- Areas of Focus Ideas Journal
Premium Binding and Materials:
- Luxurious Hardcover with Premium Monthly Tabs
- Seasonally Themed Full Color Planner Pages
- 2x Pages with 277+ Colorful Planner Stickers
- Premium Spiral Binding That Lays Flat
- Sturdy Back Pocket for Loose Papers
- Silksoft Ribbon Bookmark
How can this Planner help transform your life?
- Set Priorities With Daily Gameplans Plan For The Things You Love
- Create a Vision by Setting Yearly Goals
- Stay Focused With Weekly Schedules
- Be Motivated With Monthly Plans
- Gain Balance With Focus
Who will most benefit from a Tools 4 Wisdom planner? - Women / men with big goals and plans, including…
- Busy mothers / fathers / parents ( mom / dad )
- College students / school teachers / academic faculty
- Life coaches and time management productivity experts
- Health enthusiasts for fitness, weight loss, and meal prep
- Travel enthusiasts and freedom seekers for charting trip
- Passion seekers and time strapped office executives
- Project managers in need of a detailed schedule
- Bloggers / influencers with editorial calendars
- Happy brides 2 be for wedding planning
- Entrepreneurs and titans of industry
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently purchased a panda planner and was very dissatisfied. The weekly sections had no space for appts. It was ALL a gratitude journal/goal planning. I mean, I thought I ordered a planner/calendar. Ugh!
I'm so happy with this one!!
What I love most:
-SOME goal planning and good questions but it's not a calendar obsessed with life coaching (sometimes you just need to write your appts down, not a whole five year plan)
-monthly and weekly spaces
-to-do / goals / gratitude boxes all along the bottom of weekly pages. Honestly I use most for simple notes and not as intended, but I appreciate the room
-months are tabbed, easy to find your spot
-pocket in the back is great for small paperwork that needs to travel with me (ie a bill/proof of insurance) although it's not super secure for long term use
-I ordered the large size, and I like being able to lay it flat to write or fold completely in half.
-The spirals are study and I can shove this in my bag without getting the bent spiral issue.
-cover is gorgeous
-different colored monthly sections add enough fun/mood shift to he appreciated but not overkill
-the silk ribbon is more in the way for me. I may cut it off. No biggie
-the pocket is a nice touch but one that sealed/zippered would be more handy
-size may be too large for some but it's exactly what I wanted
Overall if your debating panda planner vs this, ask yourself how much life coaching you need. Panda would be the deeper coach. Tools4wisdom is a great blend of goal making but keeping the point being on calendar and appt space.
I will definitely be using this calendar again. Totally worth it!
Has traditional copy paper even. Makes it difficult to write in without it bleeding through to another page.
hooked on this product. I had bought another 2018 planner. But I thought I would give this one a try and I am sold. I tossed the ordinary planner
aside am enjoying this beautiful while I make weekly, daily and monthly goals. Have lots of space for notes, things to remember etc.