Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Toolsempire Tower Fan Quiet Oscillating High Velocity Bladeless Tall Cooling Fan Tower with Remote 40 LCD Black
Enhance your purchase
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Mounting Type||Free Standing|
|Number of Speeds||3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quiet--powerful and low noise
- Oscillating--oscillation for wide area coverage
- 3 speed settings--normal / natural / sleep
- Light weight and space saving
- Remote control and manual control
Frequently bought together
Compare with other electric fans
This ItemToolsempire Tower Fan Quiet Oscillating High Velocity Bladeless Tall Cooling Fan Tower with Remote 40 LCD Black
|number of speeds||3||-||3||3||3||3|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
3speed settings: Normal / natural / sleep
Lightweight and space saving
Powerfuland low noise
Manualcontrol and remote control
Oscillationfor wide area coverage
Power:120 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 W
Packageweight: 10.6 lbs
Overalldimensions: 11.5” x 11.5” x 40” (L x W x H)
Package includes: 1 x tower fan
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initially there were no concerns. There were however couple dissappointments, such as the plastic coating that covers the buttons bubbling and peeling, and the obnoxiously loud noise from every button click. These on their own were just annoying but nothing I couldn't deal with.
After about a week of use the fan started squealing uncontrollably. To me it seems like the bearings around the fan blade (if there are any) are loose in the housing or there is some plastic to plastic contact that causes this.
As this fan is used during sleep, and the noise is loud enough to wake me up at night, I will be replacing immediately. I'm very disappointed with the performance as our old fan (nearly the same price point) has lasted for approximately 11 years with no issues.
I got this as a replacement for a fan that worked quite well for 10 years. This fan however barely lasted two months. I mean it was great until it stopped oscillating.
It provided the white noise and cool breeze I needed to sleep during the day while working third shift. It helped move the cool air around in my attic bedroom. Then it stopped oscillating. And that wasn’t even the worst part.
When I contacted the manufacturer to let them know and ask for help, they essentially told me to try whatever I needed to to make it work. Well I tried everything I could think of and nothing. I got no response when I contacted them a second time. This is the biggest waste of money I have ever spent. I do not recommend buying or dealing with the company at all.