Other Sellers on Amazon
Toomies Cannon Ball Pic & Pop
|List Price:||$34.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.27 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Item Weight||0.38 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INTERACTIVE TOYS: Keeps the toddler on the move and keeps them active
- FUN TOY FOR KIDS: Squeeze the button on the handlebars to pop the balls out
- EASY LOAD UP: Scoop them off the floor as you drive over them
- MULTICOLORED BALLS: Comes with 5 colorful balls
- Suitable for ages 18 months and above
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Keeps toddler active
- Interactive,simple to operate toy
- Teaches your toddler cause and effect
- For ages 18 months and above
TOMY Toomies Cannon Ball Pic & Pop Walker Toy
The Toomies Cannon Ball Pic & Pop is a distinct walk-behind toy that gets your little one moving. One click of the button launches a colorful ball from the chute, your little one chases after the balls and simply rolls over them to magically pick it up and start the fun all over again. This simple to operate toy gets your toddler toddling and teaches your little one cause and effect. The Pic’N Pop Ball Blaster is ideal for use either indoors or outdoors.
Keeps Toddler Active
Easy Load Up
Click To Launch Ball
About TOMY Toomies
We Toomies – from sea creatures to airborne animals – love to have fun! It’s at the heart of everything we do. We’re full of features and little surprises that will delight babies and toddlers alike. We’ve also been built to last – and that will delight YOU! Call us quirky, but we’re very serious about not taking playtime too seriously. Because we understand that memories are formed when laughter is shared between parent and child.
|TOMY Toomies Octopals||TOMY Toomies Hide & Squeak Eggs||TOMY Toomies Gearation Refrigerator Magnets||TOMY Toomies Shake & Sort Cupcakes|
|Explore other products from TOMY Toomies||Colorful floating bath toy island that is several bath toys in one||Shells crack open to reveal six colorful chicks - press down gently on their heads to hear them cheep||This interactive toy will get your child's gears spinning and inspire creativity and imagination||Shake the cupcakes to hear them rattle|
The Toomies Cannon Ball Pic & Pop is a distinct walk-behind toy that gets your toddler moving. One click of the button launches a colorful ball from the chute, your little one chases after the balls and simply rolls over them to magically pick it up and start the fun all over again. This simple to operate toy gets your toddler toddling and teaches your little one cause and effect. The Pic’N Pop Ball Blaster is ideal for use either indoors or outdoors.
From the Manufacturer
The Pic N Pop Ball Blaster by TOMY is a real blast for toddlers! Little ones will love to pop the balls across the floor with a simple push of a button. Chase down the balls and roll over to pick them up, ready for the fun to start again. Pic N Pop comes with 5 colorful balls, great for indoor or outdoor play. Suitable for ages 18 months and over and does not require any batteries
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. To release the ball you have to press a button on the handle, it doesn't just automatically do it while you keep pushing - that seems a tad advanced coordination for an 18-month old, and for an older kid is definitely too short.
2. My 4-year old played with it and balls get stuck if you push the button too soon. So you catch the ball, hear the click, she gets excited and pushes the button to release the ball. The ball gets stuck, every time! The reason? after hearing one click the ball is not ready, you have to keep rolling and soon hear a second click, this is the sound of the ball getting in the right position to be pushed out. If you wait until that second click to push the button the ball doesn't get stuck (I tried it). Again, for an older kid, that would be ok, but this toy seems to be meant for younger kids, especially because of the height of the toy.
So at 18-months, my son is too tall for the toy, but not strong enough to push the button, and definitely not patient/coordinated enough to wait for the second click before pushing the button.
Top reviews from other countries
Collecting and shooting the balls is a complex and difficult manoeuvre for an 18 month old. The handles have large fire buttons for the balls, great, but they cover most of each of the the handles. If you are holding/depressing the buttons when trying to collect the balls, they won't go up the tube. It is counter intuitive and needs dexterity to to hold the handles without depressing the buttons at the same time in order to collect the balls. Frustrating for the child.