- Save 20% on Save big on Fun! when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dollar Deal. Enter code 7DEMUC2A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Save big on Fun! when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dollar Deal. Enter code UL85GTUW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Save big on Fun! when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dollar Deal. Enter code UKXOULLF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Save big on Fun! when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dollar Deal. Enter code T74VCCTM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Dollar Deal. Enter code PPWBJINF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Top Race® 15 Channel Full Functional Professional RC Excavator, Remote Control Construction Tractor ~Metal Shovel~ (TR-211)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top Race® 15 Channel Professional Heavy Duty Metal Series Remote Control Excavator Tractor (TR-211)
- Multi functional tractor vehicle, works exactly like a real excavator 1 step before hydraulic excavator, ability and power to really dig with its heavy steel shovel.
- 680° Degree Cab Rotation, 3 separate motors on digging arm to lift up and down to its full extent.
- Equiped with a 2.4Ghz transmitter for maximum performance, with a distance of more than 100 feet
- Ages 12+, Vehicle uses a large rechargeable 400mah 7.2V battery (included), The transmitter requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Top Race® Professional Heavy Duty Metal Excavator toy model (TR-211) is a replica to an actual Excavator working at a construction site. All functionality that operates by an actual yellow caterpillar construction vehicle applies to this vehicle as well. The Top Race® 15 channel construction truck is not a small kids toy it can really dig in any direction with the 3 separate motors on its digging arm and with it's heavy duty steel shovel, transport dirt, sand, etc. from one location to another or onto a dump truck. It moves forward, backwards, right, left, and cab turns in a 680° rotation. Equipped with a 2.4ghz transmitter which enables you to operate on a distance of at least 100 feet or more. if you bought the Top Race® 7 Channel Excavator TR-111, this TR-211 is your next step before you look into expensive gas hydraulic excavators. Since the TR-211 Rc tractor is also extremely detailed in it's design it can be displayed beautifully on a shelf as a model of an actual excavator. For ages 12+, Vehicle uses a large rechargeable 400mah 7.2V battery (included), The transmitter requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not making that up. We dug Orbeezs with this thing for well over 2 hours and it still had plenty of juice. Also it runs a little faster to boot! (6 fully charged EBL will be about 8.2 volts to start and it'll hold way over 7.5 volts for an hour.)
Highly recommended for kids and adults.
Also, there is a learn button, which I like however it's very hard to use because when you record your button sequence it does not actually move the toy. You have to really know what you are doing to get it to do what you want so when you play it back it does the right thing. Also there is no way to save it. One hit of that button will wipe out a lot of work. So that part really needs improvement. But other than that, and the weak battery pack that it comes with, I can't find any fault with this toy.
There are "negatives", as well, which might be understandable in some cases. But in my opinion, these resulted from a lack of knowledge as to operating RC toys like the 211 and 215. The units are indeed made of high quality, durable, material and engineered rather well (my son has a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and certainly was super impressed). However, remember that the TR-211 and TR-215 are toys, and still need to be handled with appropriate common sense.
The booms and functional ends do have limitations in arc which, when reached, will cause the internal motor/gear arrangement to "click". That's your warning. and when you hear it, just stop and do the reverse. Otherwise, yes; the constant stress on the gears is bound to cause these to strip. Simple physics!
The toys won't navigate well on medium to high pile carpet, or any other surface with the same type resistance. And the tracks can fall-off the wheels as a result. Gee; guess why!? Again, simple physics!
From my experience, if you follow the instruction pamphlet inside the box, then the unit and RC transmitter will "pair" easily. I've connected dozens of times, without any problem.
Top Race's customer service is "2nd to none", too. I don't think there's anyone on the team who doesn't want to make you feel special, and make you happy.
In summary, Top Race is "top notch". This is an awesome group, offering awesome electronic toys at awesome prices, and providing awesome service in support. Folks; keep-up the good work!
NO; I'm not being paid for this review. It simply reflects my honest and true observations.
We chose this RC excavator as it has a metal shovel, realistic action and the review videos/promotional videos show it as actually able to dig in sand.
It's great because the movement is very realistic, you can turn the sound effects off (which the kids did almost immediately as they're loud!) and it has a really long battery life once charged. It's good for at least an hour of play. The controller is fairly complex, but fine once they have played around with it for a while (my little guys are 5 and 6). It really can dig and move shovelfuls of dry sand.
BUT - we are having to replace this on the same day we started using it because the main boom has become fixed in position. It has only been used on play sand on a large tray indoors, so we're not sure why it has gone wrong so quickly. The end boom still works, as does the shovel, but the main boom no longer raises and lowers - after less than one day's play.
We're replacing it and I hope that the new one lasts longer, particularly at a price of $90!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality, real bucket, I went out and bought a...