From the Publisher
From the Back Cover
If you're planning your trip to Maui, you need this guide.
This lovingly researched, frank and honest handbook is indispensable for people who love to eat, and prefer not to waste good money on bad food.
Disappointing meals (and there are a lot of them on Maui) can totally ruin a dream vacation. Don't leave your planning to chance or rely on slick advertising-driven guides. Other tourist books with their capsule "reviews" don't come close to the insight you'll get from opinionated, knowledgeable restaurant critics who live on Maui. Thousands of elated and relieved visitors have trusted the online version of Top Maui Restaurants to guide them to the best eats on Maui.
In this book you'll find:
* The top romantic restaurants worth the splurge.
* The best inexpensive but tasty places.
* Hidden gems you wouldn't find unless a local revealed the secret.
* A convenient 100-point rating scale that accurately compares one establishment to another.
* A user-friendly reference to help you fulfill any food craving.
Dining out on Maui is more expensive than any place else in America. For less than the price of a bad breakfast, this handbook could save your vacation. Free trial Membership to TopMauiTips.com included.