Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo, 17-Ounce
|Price:||$28.76 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.13 (13%)|
- Fresh Pet Shampoo smells great and gives coats a bright sheen!
- Helps prevent mats and tangles, for easier comb-outs
- Formulated to match the natural pH-balance of pets’ coat and skin
- Features a fresh and clean fragrance that lasts
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo is easy to use and smells great...and the clean scent lasts for weeks!
• Gives coat a bright sheen
• Helps prevent mats and tangles, for easier comb-outs
• Formulated to match the natural pH-balance of pets’ coat and skin
• Gallon and larger sizes dilute 7:1
Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks old. Available in four sizes: 17 ounces, 1 gallon, 2½ gallons, and 5 gallons
Ingredients: Tea lauryl sulfate, glycerin, citric acid, and fresh scent fragrance in a mild shampoo base
DirectionsShake well before using. Wet pet's coat completely with warm water. Dispense a generous amount of shampoo into palmof hand and thoroughly massage into pet's coat beginning at head and working back toward's tail. Avoid getting into eyes. Rinse completely. Repeat as necessary.
Compare to similar items
This item Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo, 1-Gallon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 12 x 6 in||0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 in||6 x 12.25 x 6 in||6 x 12 x 6 in||6 x 12 x 6 in||6.5 x 6.5 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||0.32 ounces||5 lbs||8.26 lbs||8.86 lbs||8.6 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
Note that this pet shampoo is CONCENTRATED. That means you have to put it in another bottle and dilute it with water. I didn't read the label the first time and was wondering why it was so strong. Make sure to dilute it 1 part shampoo and 2 parts water. It does make it a lot more watery and this makes it feel like I am wasting some of the shampoo. I'm basically pouring it over my dog and some of it drips down. I liked the consistency of the concentrated shampoo because it was easier to keep in the palm of my hand and apply to my dog. The best part of having a concentrated bottle is that it lasts forever.
- Smells great
- Lasts a long time
- Concentrated formula so you get your money's worth
- When diluted as instructed it gets pretty watery.