Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
I was looking for some digital backgrounds for both some photography and to use in some green screen videos. This collection is exactly what it says it is. I've dropped them behind some stills and placed them on the video line in Pinnacle Studio. In studio you need to zoom to fill the frame so some tall narrow images either get cut or zoomed in tight but several of the ones I chose turned out fine. Some effectiveness will depend on your editing software. For example, can you adjust in the X,Y and Z axis or not, but even just dropping your subject on the next layer up and zooming to scale your image worked fine. They give you a link to some free downloads so there are a couple of more than 100. Nice variety for a starter pack.
on July 18, 2016
not worth the value for the few backdrops that are not found free online.
on April 22, 2009
This collection of digital backgrounds are great for a photo novice like me. Work well with Photoshop Elements 7 and is easy to use. I love to photograph my grandbabies and this adds much to my collection of backdrops to choose from. Use a green or white sheet background, take your photo and then clip and paste it into the backgrounds on this CD. Works well and looks real!
on October 7, 2011
This product is great! They shipped my order the same day and received it 2 days later! Their shipping is impecable! You get 100 backgrounds to choose from and all of them are beautiful. The best part of it is...... you don't have to have a green screen to use it! All you need is a photoshop program on your computer! Love the product.
on March 11, 2015
Backgrounds are good and usable with additional needed software (ie. Photoshop), but if you are looking for more bang for your buck, buy 1500+ pro digital background also sold by ezbackgrounds, it's but 20 bucks more and it comes with the backgrounds from 100 premier... I bought them both and soon realized I just wasted 20 dollars.
on September 16, 2013
I purchased Top 100 Premiere Digital Backgrounds Collection from Amazon.Com. I am enjoying being creative using the digital backgrounds collections. If you have an editing software program and a little imagination, you can get thousands of variations by using less than a forth of the backgrounds in this collection. I have the Smart Photo Editor program and several others and this one program has endless possibilities. Select a background and then go to the effect gallery and make changes in exposures, patterns, textures, colors, and lighting effects, overlapping etc. and each background can be changed hundreds of ways. "THE ONLY LIMITATION IS YOUR IMAGINATION!" Thanks, I am really enjoying using your digital backgrounds. PRICELESS PROGRAM!
on June 3, 2009
The backgrounds on this cd is really cool but it is a little complicated for someone who doesn't know how to do backgrounds very well.
VINE VOICEon June 5, 2012
I have to admit I am a bit of a digital background collector. I saw this while looking for some muslin backdrops and thought I would order it. The price was right and I found the quality to be pretty good. Because I have a lot of backgrounds in my collection I found a few duplicates but not many. I do a lot of green screen so these will come in handy. The disk got to me quickly and in good shape. The price was great.
on December 12, 2012
This digital background is very versatile and has most of the backgrounds you will use for everyday photos. It is easy to use and really makes photos unique.
on August 21, 2012
If you are looking for digital backgrounds cheap and easy, this is for you. If you want much more be prepared to pay much more.