3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Top Race Remote Control Car for Boys, RC Monster Trucks, RC Cars for Adults and Boys, Remote Control Truck, RC Car / Truck 2.4Ghz Transmitter, 4WD Off Road Great Gift for All Ages - TR-130
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPER STRONG RC CAR: Top Race rc cars for boys strong anti-collision structure, 4 wheel drive (4WD) and thick threaded oversized anti-skid tires allows this 4WD remote control car to drive on grass, gravel, dirt roads, mud shallow water and on all types of terrain without breaking down or getting stuck on large obstacles along the way.
- REALISTIC RC MONSTER TRUCK: Built at a large 1:18 scale, featuring powerful dual motors and superb crawling technology, complete with shocks and oversized tires with thick tire threads for a realistic driving experience. This off road rc car was built to last no matter how many crashes you get into.
- HIGH-POWER PERFORMANCE: The rc truck powerful crawling technology and super strong shocks, this big remote control crawler can drive or race easily on off road or rugged roads and climbing over pebbles or even large stones and is able to withstand plenty of jumps and rocky terrains
- BATTERIES AND CHARGES: No more charging hassle, This Remote Control Monster truck is powered by regular AA batteries 4 for the car and 3 for the remote. with Duracell batteries it will work for several days before needing to replace
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: TR-130 Remote Control Truck, 2.4Ghz Transmitter, Manual, NO batteries included Built for ages 8+, Great gift toy for all ages! Your boys and even adults will love this amazing Rc Car! The product needs to be fully charged in order for it to work and function fully and properly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top Race Remote Control Monster Truck RC Rock Crawler with 2.4Ghz Transmitter, 4WD Off Road Vehicle, TR-130
Top Race RC Rock Crawler for Monster Truck Enthusiasts
Experience the thrill of driving a real monster truck with this off road rc vehicle. The Top Race rc rock crawler comes equipped with all the specs of a real monster truck including ultra strong shocks, four wheel drive, oversized tires and amazing crawling technology.
Ride through dirt, mud, water, grass or pavement, no matter what the terrain is this high-powered remote control car can maneuver through it. With its impressive crawling technology, this rc truck can even handle driving up large rocks. The four wheel drive also makes it possible to drive on all types of road conditions without getting stuck.
A great rc car for kids and adults, this vehicle will provide hours of fun with its realistic construction built at a 1:18 scale. Waterproof and suitable to drive in all types of terrain, you can make this car crash and climb as much as you want.
- TR-130 Monster Truck
- 2.4Ghz transmitter
- 4 AA batteries for truck
- 3 AA batteries for transmitter
Recommended for ages 8+
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Uses AA batteries
- Long battery life
- No LED on truck showing on/off
- Not very fast
First, let's be clear: This review looks at the product in terms of "value for your dollar". In the same way a cheap sub-compact can't go as fast as a hypercar or carry as much stuff as a big-rig semi, but still have excellent value on it's own.
Batteries: It uses plain-jane AA batteries, not a dedicated (expensive) battery pack - both in the car and in the controller. I sourced a 4-AA charger with 8x AA NiMH batteries locally, and it's good to go. The battery life is astonishingly long... we get 60 to 90 minutes of driving time on a freshly charged set of NiMH AAs, at a minimum. Perhaps this is atypical? I don't know, but I do know that other RC cars claim much lower driving times. If I could give the "battery life" six stars, I would.
Speed/Power: It's not fast. It can go faster in a straight line than my 6 year old can walk, but he can easily trot/run to keep up with it. This is NOT a bad thing! It might be underwhelming for an RC enthusiast, but it's exactly what a 6 year-old needs. It can easily power over terrain that's higher than it's fat rock-crawler wheels, but will get caught up in wet snow that's more than a couple of inches deep. It easily cruises through the dry dust of a sheltered equestrian arena that doesn't get groomed, and in fact easily climbs the "organic roadblocks" that such a venue invariably provides.
Steering/Control: At this price point, the steering and motor are not incremental - it's either full left, full right, full forward or reverse. This is par for the course. The distance it can get and still be effectively controlled is excellent, I have had it 100 meters away (about a football field) and it still responded. At that distance, it's so small it's hard to tell if it's coming or going. The wheel alignment for the front wheels is adjustable to account for drift, but it's never dead on. Dust can get into the linkages and hamper the steering circle, but seems to be easy to clean to get it back to normal.
Durability: Yes, it would probably be called "fragile". My 6 year-old is supervised at all times when driving it, as a single running stomp would probably demolish it. That said, it has survived being picked up and dropped in the dirt, the rubber coming off the rims and being replaced (from the wheels being stepped on), and is still going with no parts having gone flying. I might wish it was a little more solid, but I'd bet that a "little more solid" would equal "more than double the price", so no real complaints there.
Remote control: Its 2.4GHz controller can in theory allow multiple vehicles to be run at the same time and independently controlled. I was shocked to learn that some other low-end RC manufacturers use a single frequency in ALL their vehicles, meaning only a single one can be controlled at a time. Where's the fun in that for a group of kids who want to race? The pistol-grip side steering wheel remote seems unnecessary when a game-controller shaped remote with 2 rocker buttons (left/right and forward/back) would do, but is probably a good intro to this type of remote used at higher levels with more discrete control. Consider it the "training wheels" version for the more advanced RC cars.
Conclusion: Well, it gets my 5 stars, and multiple comments between my wife and myself about how I won the "awesome dad award". Is it perfect? No, of course not. Given it's limitations, it is perfect for us, at the price point. Maybe some day junior will buy himself a $200 dune buggy which will leave this one in the dust. That's fine. I'll be happy to drive it then!