3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Top Race Jumbo Remote Control Forklift 13 Inch Tall, 8 Channel Full Functional Professional RC Forklift Construction Toys, High Powered Motors, 1:10 Scale - Heavy Metal - (TR-216)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BIG & POWERFUL: Built to a large 1:10 scale, this remote control construction toy forklift measures 13 inches tall, and the fork extends to another 15" high. The Top Race RC forklift with its powerful motors can lift cargo up to 6 lbs and can pull an enormous weight of up to 26 lbs. The forklift will provide hours of fun. pls make sure not to load more than the capacity as it will not let the rc forklift maneuver properly.
- DIMENSIONS: This JUMBO remote control forklift packs maximum power, operating on 2.4Ghz with a remote control distance of more than 100 feet. And will not interfere with any other Top Race construction trucks. The Top Race construction toys forklift dimensions: 22" x 8" x 13" (LxWxH). Extendable fork can reach up to 15" high.
- BATTERIES & FUNCTIONS: The top race remote control construction truck is fully functional, it moves forward/backwards, turns right/left. The fork extends upwards/downwards. The forklift takes a 7.2V 400mAh Battery (included) and can work for about 25 mins on one charge. Charging time: about 90 mins
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed from 90% heavy metal, this forklift toy was built to last and withstand heavy loads. The remote control forklift is a realistic replica of the construction vehicle with sound effects and working headlights and taillights. No cheap plastic replicas. Please read the manual on how to make the roll bar connection.
- ITEM INCLUDES: Top Race TR-216 Forklift, 2.4Ghz Transmitter, 400mAh Battery pack, USB Charging Cable, Metal Crane Hook, 2 Pallets. Rechargeable 400mah 7.2V battery is included. Remote control requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Built for ages 8+
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top Race Remote Control BIG SIZED Full Functional Forklift for Construction Toy Enthusiasts
The Top Race diecast forklift comes equipped with all the features of a real forklift. Constructed from heavy metal, this toy forklift can lift large payloads and maneuver just like the real construction vehicle. Each remote control vehicle comes with an assortment of forklift accessories including a heavy metal crane that attaches to the truck and two plastic pallets for added realism and functionality.
Operating on 2.4Ghz with a remote control distance of more than 100 feet, you can feel like you’re operating a real forklift on all types of terrain. Made from durable metal, this remote control construction toy forklift can lift up to 6 lbs and can pull and carry a weight of 26 lbs. With a 1:10 scale model, you can experience the rush of operating heavy machinery while carrying large payloads.
For added fun, the Top Race Truck Carrier Slab TR-217 (sold separately) can be attached to the back of the forklift for heavy lifting and maneuvering with a variety of other construction vehicles.
* Fork extends to 15" high
* 8 Channel full functional construction truck that imitates a real forklift forward/backward, left/right, lifting arm up/down
* Fork can extend to up to 15" high
* Remote Controlled Forklift transmitter operates on 2.4Ghz for maximum performance that can work at a distance of more than 100 feet!
* Dimensions: 13" High x 22" Long x 8" wide, Fork extends up to 15" high.
* 90% constructed of heavy metal, real sound effects and strong headlights and tail lights.
* Truck Carrier Slab (TR-217) can be connected to the back (sold separately)
- TR-216 Forklift
- 2.4Ghz Transmitter
- 400mAh Battery pack
- USB Charging Cable
- Metal Crane Hook
- 2 Pallets
Recommended for ages 8+
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pretty disappointing to say the least. Especially for the money we spent. Bummer
I take him out for rides around the neighborhood and he sits in a special seat I made for him out of PVC. It's his favorite thing to do. Now, he can take a ride in the living room or outdoors on his very own 'car'.
I wanted something big enough for him that he could safely grab onto while riding it. Just about everything I found was either too small or too slick - or too fast. This forklift is PERFECT!!
Also, as soon as he saw it he loved it.
Now, back to human use, too: This forklift is nice and sturdy, just as the description says. Made of metal where it counts.
The forklift is not as fast as a race car, obviously. But that means if you're walking around the house, you don't have to worry about getting tripped up from a speeding R/C toy coming your way.
The lights and sounds work! You can turn the sound off at the transmitter. Handy little button is clearly marked.
The steering degree is adjustable, which I think is a nice feature. The adjustment is on the bottom near the battery compartment.
It comes with 2 forks (obviously), which are easy to install or remove. It also comes with a crane arm, in case your little forklift operator wants to lift something by a cable.
I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 pallets in the box. I had expected just 1. Small point, but it made an impression on me.
Overall, it's a very nice toy - sturdily built, attractive, pretty realistic looking, and easy to operate. I find it to be well-worth the money I spent on it.
The articulation of the steering is bad, nothing like a real forklift. The forks only go up and down, no left or right or tilt forward or backwards. The forks don't even hit the ground.
The good thing about this product is that it's built well and looks nice on the outside. The inside is noisy and movement is slow and sloppy. Steering is horrible.
This really could have been a great product. :(....
If you do purchase it, at-least wait till the price comes down.
The battery is rechargeable, but it's underneath the forklift. The connector is tiny and will be the first thing to break. A nice feature would be the ability to charge the battery without having to remove it from the forklift, like you would charge a phone. Nonetheless, despite the protests from the boy, removing the battery from the truck is a job for his parents or an older child. The recommended age for the forklift is 8.
As mentioned in other reviews, the forks go up and down, but do not tilt. I don't think that is a concern for him, but it might be for others. The battery doesn't last more than 1/2 hour, but takes 6 hours to fully charge. A spare battery might be a good thing to have.
I'm giving it 5 stars because he loves it and because it is mostly steel constructed, which should last a long time.
Top international reviews
Secondly there are several pieces missing, including the forks, and even the small screw where the batteries go.
Thirdly the outer box (amazon box) was torn, the inner box (forklift box) was also torn, and had a extra film just cellotaoed ontop. The box had obviously been opened as was also just taped up.
I can't express how disappointed I am. Didn't even give a full refund!!
My 4 year old was very happy with it though and found it very easy to operate, just requiring some help to change over from the forks to the hook.
Steering can be impossible with any load on
And controls are not smooth...so with a loads on they will jerk and fall off