Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 1, 2014
I have bought this product a few times, and never had a problem until the last time I purchased it.
I had ordered 2 bottles, and for some reason they arrived at different times in different boxes. One of the bottles was dirty and smudged with lint and dirt on the outside, but the seal was intact and the inside product seemed fine. The other bottle was normal and clean on the outside, however, when I removed the outer seal and opened the bottle, pulling up the inner seal revealed what looked like salt grains stuck to the underside of the inner seal. When I poured out the contents, there were also the crystals inside of the bottle amongst the liquid caps. I thought one of the liquid caps had broken open and dried to crystals or something, but later I saw the StripPax sorbent packet was not sealed at all and was just an open pouch, scattering all of its contents inside the bottle. I dusted off the liquid caps and put them back in the bottle. Later when I took a liquid cap from that bottle, I had nausea and threw up twice. I don't know if the nausea was related to the StripPax crystals, and I do have a more sensitive stomach than the norm, but this was enough to make me not take anymore of the liquid caps.
on November 27, 2012
I've had a couple of people notice already (2 weeks) that I'm getting more cut, not losing weight at all but I definitely feel the fat dropping. That said I am working out daily (as I have been) but I do seem to have more energy. I take 2 in the morning. I tried taking at night once but was completely unable to sleep. I have tons of energy, maybe too much, can't sit around in the evening, I go for a quick rock climb at the gym to burn more, just can't stop moving. ;) Note: I did just have blood work done at my doctor and they did notice high blood sugar (a possible side effect of raspberry-k), but I'm following up with them next month for a physical anyway. I am 40's male, 6'1' weight ~205, and I exercise daily. Assuming the blood sugar blip is not a problem I'm pretty happy with it.
on March 13, 2013
I feel stupid for buying this, though its my fault for being uninformed.

Raspberry ketones were tested in mice, and in mice they produced results, though lackluster ones. They burn about as much calories as capsaicin, which is very low amounts, and again this is in mice. It practically does nothing.

The l-carnitine is under dosed, 1- 2 grams is necessary to get much benefit, and the benefit is low unless you're a vegetarian in which case it will help with weight loss. L-carnitine does help push fatty acids to be metabolized by your mitochondria, but if you eat meat its already doing that. It has other uses, but Acetyl-l-carnitine is better for those as well.
One person found this helpful
on November 14, 2012
I've been using this product for about 6 months now and I can really say it helps me concentrate and feel more alert. I also say I feel more mentally focused with quicker reactions, so much so I avoid taking this if it's night time as it keeps me awake. I play games on Lumosity and my scores are negatively affected when I don't take this item. I'd recommend it. If you don't notice much of a difference, try taking 2-3 pills at one time, I'll take up to 2 if I have a business meeting where quick thinking is a must. For me this works, for others, it's up to them.
on July 24, 2014
I am a natural competitive bodybuilder only use creatine and natural sups. this stuff helped me drop some weight. lost 40 lbs in 2.5 months for my first competition while using this stuff and a few other sups
3 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2014
This product does not work, I exercise 2 hours everyday and eat a reduced calorie diet, yet while on this pill I did not lose ANY weight. I lost more weight when I didn't take this pill then while on it. Wouldn't recommend!!!
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 10, 2013
I've been using this product for a week now and it's been amazing! I don't feel fatigued anymore and that in itself is the best. I'd give 10 stars just for that. I am able to do hardcore workouts now better, have much more energy but no jittery feeling at all. I have a pretty sensitive stomach but these capsules don't bother me at all. I take one in the morning with breakfast and one with dinner. Also curbs appetite and I don't get the cravings to munch as much anymore. Overall, it's been great!!
on June 12, 2014
I bought these because I have been taking the raspberry ketones for a while. I wanted to see how these would do compared to the cheaper ones. I honestly didnt see much difference but I dont know if I would know what to look for. The seemed to give me the same energy as the other ketone thats why I gave it 4 stars.
on May 3, 2018
Didn't do anything for me.
on March 30, 2013
I began taking these about a week ago. Just one a day. I am a diabetic with very good blood sugar control. After about two days my blood sugar was higher than I had seen it in many months! I was wondering what the heck was going on as I had not changed my eating or anything else. At about this same time I had my blood pressure checked at one of those machines at the drug store. It was 157 over 101! I never, ever, ever have a BP reading that high and I've used the machine at this particular store many times. My blood pressure is usually about 130/80. I checked it 3 times to make sure it wasn't a mistake. I was understandably upset by what I considered a very abnormal BP. I wasn't losing any weight yet so the 5th day I took two of the supplements instead of just one. My blood sugar was out of control the next morning! I started searching the internet for these Raspberry Ketones and sure enough, they increase levels of Epinephrine (adrenaline) which makes blood sugar and BP go up. I stopped taking these two days ago and my blood sugar is back into the 90's and BP back to normal. Be aware!
9 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question