Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on May 18, 2017
Always quality energy. Flavor isn't bad at all (can be a bit tart if you use a lot). I've been using this for 4 years and I stand behind this! Gives me about a 30% boost in energy and decrease in fatigue. Always quick shipping.
on October 18, 2016
Tastes great! I need that little extra boost when I run, and this help a lot! No crash or jitters! I was a little sceptical because most pre workouts don't do what they say. Plus some make me feel sick when I run after taking it. This was different! I didn't fee sick at all! I will definitely re-order when I'm out of it!
on February 26, 2017
Delicious! However it is very mild, not a crazy amount of energy but does give you a little boast prior to a workout. I chose it because it doesn't have the chemicals or junk you typically find in other pre-workouts.
on May 26, 2017
I didn't really notice a difference when I used it and when I didn't. I used it for two weeks. It didn't make me jittery so that was a plus!
on May 28, 2017
I've purchased Top Secret Cardio Igniter multiple times in the past but this most recent order doesn't taste the same. I get the watermelon flavor each time and the texture/taste of this powder is different. It tastes disgusting and I don't understand how or why. I've tried more water but that doesn't help.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2016
Was a very good product! They increased the price, lowered the amount of servings per container from 35 to 30 and if that wasn't enough they also lowered the serving size from 9 grams to 6 grams, that's a 1/3 decrease. So to get the same effect from original basic dose you have to increase the new basic dose by 3 grams, thus your not really close to 30 servings per the new product container. The old product weight was 11.11oz, the new product weight is 6.35oz, that's a substantial difference in amount of product, which also had a substantial increase in price. The ingredients label looks almost identical. End Statement; Deceptive labeling.
on October 16, 2016
Works great as a pre work out drink. I don't get jittery like with others and it I feel like I can go harder and longer into my workouts. I have only had the watermelon but I wont try anything else as I like the flavor of it
on June 23, 2017
I normally use highly caffeinated preworkout supplements, this felt so much more natural. I used this for endurence workouts such as running and CrossFit. It's not a miracle substance but it does help push a bit longer.
on April 11, 2017
My husbands uses this all the time before his work out and he loves.
on May 13, 2017
It DEFINITELY gave me energy to get through 6 days of cardio (between 45-60 mins). I have noticed a difference in my body too! It did make me itch taking (which let me know it was in my blood stream). It's great product and I highly recommend it!