Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on January 14, 2014
These THIN (paper thin) socks listed as "over the knee/ thigh highs" are not even close to the description. I am 5'2" and a size 0 and these socks don't go over my knees. They hit right in the middle of my knee and are very, very tight. They are so tight at the top they are actually uncomfortable. And I am a petite girl. I was so disappointed when I got these socks. Shipping took 2 weeks. Same color as socks pictured, but absolutely not the same socks. If they weren't so cheap I would return them.
on March 5, 2014
I gave these 4 stars because I am not a fan of animal products. The socks are described as Cotton, but as soon as you open the package you will find a sticker with an adorable little lamb that reads "100 percent Lamb's wool". However, if you don't mind animal materials, these are a great product. I am 5'5 1/2 and 120lbs and these socks fit exactly as shown. They are comfortable, warm, and good quality. I would suggest taking care with the washing method because they are in fact wool. The title itself states that these are "thin". They are thin, but they are not at all "paper thin". I am a careful online shopper and am skeptical of both good and bad reviews, but rest assured, this is a quality product.
on January 7, 2014
First the product is not made of cotton, it is made of 100% lambs wool, second the picture shows that they go well over the knee they do not and are very tight, they barely went over the knee
on March 6, 2014
They cam exactly as described. I was really interested in getting some over the knee, thigh high socks. However, I wish there was an option to choose a different size. I have thick legs, and by the time the top of the socks reach my thigh they either don't stay up, or squeeze my thigh to where the desired look is not achieved.
on March 24, 2014
I'm 5'4" and fairly petite in my weight. These socks are soft but they only go over my knee by a few inches, no where near coming up as high as they do in the picture. Also, the top elastic on the socks are very tight around my thighs and can be uncomfortable because of this.
on April 3, 2014
These were not as advertised. They were advertised as "cotton" but actually were "100% lambs wool". The language of the rest of the package was in Chinese and I was unable to find someone to translate for me. I will never buy from this seller again.
on January 23, 2014
They are pretty small, I don't have big legs and these barely fit over my knees, plus the width would be more appropriate for my arms NOT my thighs! Maybe the pic featured a tiny model?
on February 5, 2014
So although they took forever to arrive, these sicks are so soft and great fitting. I 5'6 114lbs and they fit perfectly. I wear them with skirts and people are always looking! they are def something to spice up your outfit but still remain casual!
on January 20, 2014
I LOVE these socks! I've worn them several times and they have gone through the wash and came out without any wear on the material! These stay up on my legs pretty well too! These are for people with smaller thighs though, keep that in mind.
on March 13, 2014
These socks arrived sooner than the estimated arrival date and were basically what I expected. They were a little darker than this shade of gray and were not super easy to put over leggings, but were overall what I expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.