- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: David C. Cook (April 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781414628
- ISBN-13: 978-0781414623
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #874,601 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Top Ten Ways to Be a Great Leader Hardcover – April 1, 2017
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Top Ten Ways to be a Great Leader
A Primer for Every New Leader
Dr. Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every new leader’s journey.
Here he shows readers:
- The two most important words in a leader’s vocabulary
- The six skills a leader needs to communicate effectively
- Why today’s effective leaders lead with vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
- How to lead with both passion and humility
- The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy
From the Author:
"My passion is to help produce more great leaders for all disciplines. I love mentoring leaders into a place of healthy influence where they empower those under them, not frustrate them. When it’s your turn to lead, what will others say about you?"
The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make
With additional and newly updated material, this leadership classic speaks to a new generation, revealing the most common errors that leaders consistently make—regardless of training or age—and ways to stop these bad habits from undermining their positive talents and accomplishments.
"Many equate leadership with knowledge or talent, but in today's workplace people don't necessarily follow knowledge or talent. Both are easy to find, and having them may actually be a deterrent to effective leadership. Top Ten Ways to Be a Great Leader shows us the characteristics that real leaders possess. And fortunately, they can be learned by anyone with a heart for true leadership."
Dan Miller, career coach, bestselling author, and president of 48 Days LLC
From the Author
After 30 years in the trenches of leadership, I decided that asked the question, "What are the most important skills every new leadership master?" I came up with an acrostic for the word LEADERSHIP. Each chapter of this book, 10 chapters in all, outline an essential skill every leader must master. The "Top 10 Mistakes Leaders Make" is about pitfalls to avoid. This book is about essential skills every leader should master.
1. "L" Is for Listen and Learn
2. "E" Is for Emotional Intelligence
3. "A" Is for Accessibility
4. "D" Is for Determination
5. "E" Is for Effective Communication
6. "R" Is for Resilience
7. "S" Is for Servant Attitude
8. "H" Is for Hands Off Delegation
9. "I" Is for Integrity
10. "P" Is for the Power of Humility
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 26 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Harold Dalton, D.Min. Assistant Director, (retired)
World Missions Ministries