Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
on November 6, 2013
As those of you with the white unibody MacBook must certainly know, the bottom rubber portion of the computer gets quite dirty over time. I bought this case in order to cover that up and add a bit of color to my computer.

The top and bottom case portions fit perfectly - they clicked right on in about 2 seconds and did not leave any wiggle room at all. Perfect fit!

The keyboard cover also slipped right on and has not moved since. The texture took a few days to get used to but now it's fine! I feel this adds a lot of protection as there is now no way for dust or anything to get inside, underneath of the keys. Having a colored keyboard is awesome!

I opted not to apply the supplied screen protector. The laptop sleeve fits fine but has a very chemical smell to it. Doesn't really bother me since I ordered the kit specifically for the case and the keyboard color.

Great buy! Don't hesitate for A1342 white unibody MacBook model!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 9, 2017
This was the second case I had to order for my laptop. The first didn't fit even though the model numbers matched. This one fit perfectly on my laptop. The color is perfect the keyboard cover always super easy to put on. The case was truly simple to put on. I am absolutely in love with this case cover and holding case. I also received a lot of complaints on it. This was worth the money spent. Please feel free to ask any questions.
review image review image review image
on September 22, 2016
Clean looking, semi-transparent case. Snaps on very easily to the 2009 Macbook A1342. Protective sleeve is a nice addition, does not have room for the charger though. Screen protector applies easily enough if you are careful. Came with a cleaning cloth to prep the screen if I remember right.

Only bad part is the key cover which completely hinders my ability to type but I don't normally use those anyways so I can't judge the quality of this particular one. Key cover has silver key pads with black lettering which I don't think looks very nice, should have been all clear or white keys and black letters.

The main case though is high quality, looks nice, and fits and since that's really what I bought it for, I'll give it 5 stars.
on February 21, 2016
This set includes a travel sleeve, top and bottom laptop shell, screen protector, and a keyboard cover. All pieces are made of sturdy and quality material. After almost a year of using the shell, it is still snug and nearly perfect on my laptop. It is so easy to install the shell; you simply place it on the top or bottom of your laptop and push until it snaps in place. It is rather difficult to take off but that must be a good thing. You can still see the Apple symbol through the shell, just like in the pictures. The keyboard cover is perfect too! The keys are colored but the rest of the cover is clear, so it looks like nothing is there. I have had several people tell me that they thought my laptop came with the pink keys. I also noticed that when I type with the cover on, it is much more comfortable for me. The travel sleeve is made of quality material. I think it is made of polyethylene (like a wet suit). It fits around the laptop just perfectly and offers great protection because of the thickness. I would also imagine that the sleeve is waterproof, or at least feels that way. I have not used the screen protector, so I can not comment too much on that aspect. Just from looking at it, the screen protector seems to be made of plastic or something. It is big enough to cover the whole screen but my screen is not made of glass or anything that, I feel, would warrant a protector.

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this product! It is inexpensive and worth every penny. If it still protects my laptop after a year of abuse (I use my laptop for hours everyday and my one year old daughter likes to hit it and rub her food all over it), I would say that's a good purchase.

I hope this is helpful for you in your decision.
on February 1, 2016
-The case cuts its realllllly close with fit. The bottom fits and snaps on fine, the top one however is just a hair off. just enough to make one of the corners slightly shy of snapping on, but the other 3 corners and the top middle spot all snap on fine and have enough hold to prevent it from being loose (this personally doesnt bother me, but i think it's fair for others to know)
-so the clear one is actually a frosted clear (which isnt a big enough deal to me to be bothered by, just figured i would add that for detail clarification for others looking at the reviews)
-the keyboard cover that comes with the clear one is actually silver (also doesnt bother me, just for clarification again)
-the rubber keyboard cover has one funny thing i noticed- the upper right key on the actual keyboard (for the A1342 model) is the eject button but the symbol on the cover has the power button there. everything else is correct. nothing that would stop me from using it!
-the black sleeve is pretty great!! thin, lightweight, but cushioned enough to give a sense of security about protecting the laptop
-the screen protector film is perfect fit.
on August 26, 2016
Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size for my MacBook. However, I was able to keep the shelve, keyboard, and protective screen. Its still a great deal for everything it comes with. I had to pay the same price for the correct size to my laptop and it only comes with the case. I love the colors offered as well. I was unable to find the silver I ordered.
on August 4, 2015
It clearly says "hard rubberized case". It's a hard plastic case, which is fine, but I wanted a hard rubberized case. I'm kinda clumsy & I just feel like the give of rubber offers a little more protection than just plastic.
It perfectly matches my chosen aesthetic for my electronics (my iPhone & iPad are both in blue protective casing), and the keyboard cover is cool.

I only had 2 other criticisms:
There's no instructions included, which ok, everything is mostly intuitive, but I'm left with this squishy pad that says "Top Case" that is clearly supposed to adhere to something, I just don't know what.
The screen cover, is there really anyway to make these things lie smooth against the screen? ugh.
on January 8, 2017
I bought the pink one and it's beautiful. Snaps on easily and gives it a sleek look for this clunker of a laptop! The keyboard cover is a much brighter shade of pink than pictured--it's very pretty. The sleeve is a VERY tight fit and thin, but perfect to keep it from jostling around. It is a little difficult to get off, so if you are torn between this package and one that comes without it, you may want to pick out another sleeve that's not as tight. All in all, I am pleased. It came very neatly packaged and organized (which I appreciate). I've not tried putting on the screen protector yet. It's nice and thick, not thin like I was afraid off! Super glad I picked this one.
on August 19, 2015
As you read in the title, I am not impressed by this case. I needed to use my old macbook for a while, as my other, newer one was not in working condition. I figured I could use a nice case for this macbook and so I ordered this bundle. The screen was okay, but the key board cover was for the newer macbook, and not the older version, like the rest of the bundle. Also, the sleeve was very weird; it took a lot of effort to take he laptop out of the sleeve because it kind of stuck to it. The case itself was too small for the laptop and pieces constantly were breaking off of the case. The plastic to hold the case in place broke off all the time, and the rubber place holders at the bottom would fall off for no justified reason. The plastic was very sharp were the pieces that broke off once were, and I would have little holes in my clothes and scratches on my arm because of it. Now that I have the new Macbook Pro Retina and don't have to use this laptop and this cheap case, I am very happy and will never buy any item from TopCase ever again.
on July 7, 2017
really love this set! the color is so nice and everything fits great! keyboard cover takes some getting used to. but love it all the same. the sleeve is a little cheaper than I expected but I am surprised at how much I like it. I thought I wanted something a little bulkier and more padded but this one is actually quite nice. shipping only took 2 days! all in all very happy with my purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.