Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TopCase Chevron Zig-Zag Silicone Keyboard Cover Skin for Macbook 13" Unibody / Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" with or Without Retina Display / Wireless Keyboard + Topcase Mouse Pad (LIGHT GREY)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on April 24, 2014
Once again another product purchased from TopCase that doesn't fit like it should. The lettering doesn't line up with the lettering on the keys so when the lights come on the letters are doubled because of the lighted letters shining through. Finished buying any products from TopCase
on February 23, 2014
My keyboard cover was delivered very quickly and I absolutely love it. It's cute, unique, easy to type on (although it takes a bit of adjustment at first), and keeps my keyboard clean. Everyone compliments me on it and I've even had friends purchase similar keyboard covers from TopCase after they hear about the price and fast delivery. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
review image
on January 1, 2014
Shipped super fast. I've had multiple covers and cases from this brand/seller, I love them. They are inexpensive and I can change out colors if I want or if one needs to be clean I can easily swap it out. I got the HOT BLUE / Turquoise color it is accurate to the picture!
on November 2, 2013
Bought my Macbook Pro in early 2011, and it fits perfectly. Very soft and easy to type on! Color is a little darker than shown in the picture, but still very pretty nonetheless! Great price; shipping was more expensive than the actual product which was a little aggravating but the product is well worth it!
on January 8, 2014
I didn't think that I would like the silicone cover, but it is actually great. it keeps dirt and crumbs from getting in the keyboard. it just takes a little bit to get adjusted to typing with it.
on October 1, 2013
I thought the keyboard cover would make it harder to type but it has no effect on the way the keys type. It looks really cool and I have had no problems with it at all. I definitely recommend it!
on February 11, 2014
It is a good looking keyboard cover, I get many compliments about it. It softens the sound of typing which is a plus in my opinion, especially when you're typing during class or somewhere where there is supposed to be silence. The one negative thing that this protector has is that it does not allow the backlit keyboard to shine in the dark. You will not see any of the keys in the dark, only the light under it, but it is of no use. Even at it's brightest, the light on the keyboard does not shine through the skin, and you're left relying on your typing skills to get the keys correctly.
on May 29, 2015
This cover fits well and does what it needs to - keeps my keyboard clean. I can type through it, but when I'm really going for speed, I take it off. It's too easy to miss a key when typing quickly. However, when I'm just reading or watching movies, I love having the cover to keep dust and debris out of my keyboard. It's fun, too, to change the look by swapping out different covers. I got one of the multi chevrons and love the bright colors. I can even still see the backlight through this cover when in a dark room, which is nice. A little warning - the cover can leave what looks like a line on the screen when the laptop has been closed for a bit, but it wipes right off, doesn't seem to actually damage the screen in any way.
on March 13, 2016
I've used this keyboard case for over a year (MacBook Air) and it still works! Durable but not a perfect fit- the command and option button (next to the arrows) are a little off. All the other buttons are covered well except for those two. I'm going to switch covers soon because I want a change but I'll keep this one in case I want to switch it out. I recommend the Kuzi case over the Top Case because it fits the keyboard better.
on November 21, 2014
Love this! It is super cute and super functional. After killing my old macbook by spilling something on my keyboard, I needed this!
I feel confident that it will protect my keys. I also like the rubberized feeling when I am typing! I am happy I purchased this and would purchase again!