Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 788 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 834 reviews
on July 1, 2015
Step 1)BEFORE BUYING THIS CASE, FLIP YOUR LAPTOP OVER AND LOOK AT THE RUBBER BOTTOM. IF YOUR LAPTOP DOESN'T HAVE A RUBBER BOTTOM, THIS CASE IS NOT FOR YOU, EVERY LAPTOP IS DIFFERENT.

Step 2) Now, while your laptop is flipped over showing your rubber back, look at The words "Made in Apple...California..." Check to see if your model no. says "A1342"

Again, your model number should say "A1342"

.... "A1342"

3) If it does, proceed to buy this case. If it doesn't, search for cases with your exact model number. Even if your laptop looks exactly like the one pictured, it will not fit because it is made for another model. Again, "A1342"

NOW you may read my review! :)

My laptop kept getting scratched and I start college soon so I wanted to buy something that would protect my laptop yet keep it very cute, updated, and fashionable. This case delivered! I ordered 'Robin's Egg Blue' and the color is beautiful! It is rubberized and it comes with a neat little keyboard case too. Everywhere I go I get tons of compliments- one girl even went out and bought my laptop she loved it so much! So far it has held up extremely well and I can't wait to order it in more colors! I have the "Apple Macbook 2009 plastic unibody white edition " laptop and the case fits PERFECTLY. I have attached pictures so you all can see it too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: October 10 2015

After 3 months of heavy use, the bottom of this case his broken in half (still useable though) and the snaps that hold the laptop inside have broken too. I still get compliments everywhere I go and the case is still rubberized. I LOVE THIS CASE! Since it didn't prove to be that durable, I'll have to give this review 4 stars especially since I just ordered a new one today. Still an amazing case.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 26, 2014
So this is my second case I have bought from this company and wow do these cases rock! I bought the second one because I had to sell my old white macbook due to bills ( I hate bills! ) along with the first case I had. Well here I am now with my second case for my new macbook ( late 2009 white macbook ) and I have to say I love this case. It snaps on easy its built to last and feels great to hold. This case is made better then any other case I have used and it also came with a keyboard cover! I see keyboard covers on here go for like $5.00. This very sturdy case and keyboard cover together were only $12.00 NEW! Now thats a steal!! Below I will explain what I like about this case, what I don't like and just my overall experience with it. Is this case worth to buy? Read below to find out!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CASE
I bought this case because I just had my late 2009 MacBooks housing replaced. ( LCD cover, keyboard and palm rest ) These macs are my favorite but UNFORTUNATELY scratch very easy. So knowing how well this case is built from having one before I decided to buy another one. It got here fast ( about 5 days ) and was packaged very well. It was brand new sealed and was every bit as described. I put it on as soon as I got it. Putting the case on was pretty easy the hardest part for me was the installing the plastic case on the LCD cover because it holds on to my MacBooks lid very tightly which is great because I don't want it to fall off but at the same time if you are not careful it could chip the side of the MacBooks lid. After I got it on ( took less then 10 mins ) I could tell that this case is very well constructed and just overall built to last. It don't make my mac much heavier and I have easy access to all my ports. I love the feel of this case to. It has a soft rubberized feel to it but not so much that things would stick to it, just enough so it won't slip out of your hand. The case also has some foam feet on the bottom that won't rip off so easily. I like knowing that I can now place my mac in my bag without having to worry about it getting scratched or damaged. I bought this case mainly to protect my beautiful macbook from scratches and it does that well. Will the case protect my Mac from a 3 foot fall? No most likely not but thats not what I am expecting from this case because it does not offer 2 or 3 layers of protection like a otter box it offers one very hard plastic shell to protect my computer from scratches. Below I will list some things I like and don't like about this case.

THINGS I LIKE
1. Great build quality! The best I have seen in a case like this.
2. Nice feel to it.
3. Comes packaged very well.
4. Thin and light but NOT flimsy
5. Costs next to nothing. Around $15.00 including shipping.
6. Comes with rubber keyboard cover.
7. Fits my macbook well.

Things that could be better
1. I wish the LCD cover were easier to install
2. Honestly can't think of anything else. I am a very happy customer!!!

CONCLUSION

If you are looking for a hard case that is built to last but don't want to spend a ton of money then this is the case for you! Even though this case is cheap it is a very well built strong case that also comes with a keyboard cover. It fits like a glove and honestly I couldn't be happier with this case. This is the type of case Id spend $50.00 on but only having to spend $15.00 really makes this a steal! GO WITH THIS CASE YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!

PS. I took pictures of where the tabs are placed on the shell to show where they should be on the mac and how it should look after its on. Also I took some other pictures showing off the great build quality. I also put box tape on the palm rest to keep it from receiving scratches so if anyones wondering why there are bubbles thats why.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 16, 2013
I noticed there are some mixed reviews on this product, so please read this BEFORE you purchase this case. My case fit perfectly, everything snapped in and the color is excellent (the apple logo shines through still).

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. I have a white MacBook unibody (the later model) and it has the more rounded corners. This won't fit a MacBook Pro or the more square white MacBook. it's a great product so if you have the right laptop for this case I highly recommend it.
44 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2017
The color is nice. Honestly though, after putting on my Mac and placing it inside my work briefcase (velvet lined) it started to peel the 1st day. There is a clear layer that covers the blue. This is what is peeling. I have since taken it off after about a weeks worth of use because it was starting to look very bad. I would not recommend this product. The only reason I am giving 3 stars is because I contacted the seller and they sent me another case in GREY color. That case looked much more elegant than the blue BUT, after 3 days, it started to peel too :/ Felt bummed out because I really liked the grey. I did decide to leave the grey case on just because the peeling is not as noticeable with that specific color case. Overall, I would not waste my money and time again on buying this case. This is a real review so please take the time you would be sitting here trying to decide on what color you would buy and go elsewhere and look.
on July 5, 2017
Great case-snaps rights into place-no directions needed-kinda like a lego block-Beautiful rich colors that even allow for the apple insignia to light up thru it. This looks great and will draw eyes to your MacBook-no doubt
It comes in a resealable plastic pouch and covered with w/special sticky paper keeping it free from scratches and other damage. The price is good and fair $15 bucks-just a used back cover on a MacBook goes for $50 on a few sites, The bottom cover is well vented (Has Feet) and seems durable to add that extra protection you'll need-just supposing the worst were to happen-Dropping the MacBook w/ no protection-Yeah ahhhhhh how much would that be???
A keyboard covering as well made of soft silicon-another great idea-keeping your keyboard dust free and tripling the life expectancy of the Keyboard-Oh their not easy to replace either-or inexpensive-So yes buy this -I did!
on June 9, 2017
This is an awesome case for the $ spent. This is the 3rd TopCase I have purchased and all fit great. I bought one for my wifes 2012 MBPro, My 2012 MBPro, and a recently acquired 2009 MacBook. The case I'm reviewing is the for the 2009 MacBook.
Pro's: Fit and finish are top notch. Feels and looks great. The matching keyboard cover fit perfectly and ads a layer of protection. The cover was very easy to install and snapped right in to place with very little effort. Feels and looks like a new machine. The quality of this case is on par with my previous cover purchases which have held up perfectly. Have not noticed any cracking, peeling to other defects.

Cons: None
on August 8, 2017
First of all, I'm glad they still make a case for my 2009 MacBook!

I like the finish and feel of the case. I needed one because the bottom rubber cover of my laptop warped after I installed more RAM.

My question to other people that bought the case and the manufacturer is about the fit of the bottom part. It snapped on fine at the back but towards the front there are two segments that seems as though they should snap over the sides. Please see photos.

Is the bottom part defective? Other than those gaps I would've given the case 5 stars.
review image review image review image review image
on January 20, 2017
Love the case. I bought this for my new MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. I love the feel of it too. It's plastic, but I understand what they mean when they say it has a rubber-like feel to it. I also love the rubber keyboard cover.

Update: Bought this case in January. Starting cracking within the first two weeks. Then bigger chunks starting breaking off. It is now July and half of the case is broken off and it's just terrible. Very weak and cheap case. I'm very upset. I expected it to last longer than this and hold up better given that it has 4 stars.
on October 18, 2016
This was for my husbands laptop. He has the 13 inch unibody macbook. His computer was all white. Now with the black keyboard and cover, he calls it his "Storm Trooper". This snapped on just as expected and fit perfectly. When the power is on and the light is in the apple, you can see it through the cover. It is not cut out like an apple shape. The cover goes over the entire thing. He has never used the keyboard covers and I thought he'd just throw it out. But he used it and really likes it. Now he wants one for our home computer so the kids don't make the keyboard filthy.
on September 18, 2015
After 4 months of use, I can say I'm half pleased with this cover. I replaced one I'd used for 4 years and really was pleased with the look, feel, color, and fit of this one. Instead of the hard plastic surface, it has a silicone-like coating which makes it much less slippery. While the top cover is still perfect, the bottom cover is having problems. My Macbook isn't transported...it sits on a stool on a laptop pad or it sits on my lap in the recliner. It hasn't been dropped, or even transported in a backpack. I noticed today that the two front corners have severe cracks forming in them. Also, the small tabs that are just behind these corners have even worse cracks in them and the one on the left broke half off about two weeks ago. Since the bottom is the part with the battery and processor, it's the part that gets the heat. I'm not having any issues with the Macbook (i.e., not overheating), but my guess is the amount of heat from use and charging is causing the plastic to be stressed. I don't think the bottom corners and especially the tabs will last much longer, and when the tabs break it can no longer be used. Fortunately, the top doesn't have any cracks and is as good as the day I received it. I will be sorry to no longer have the bottom, though; the feet are much better than the last one I had; they're probably my favorite feature of the bottom cover.