|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Flat lay measurement when un-cuffed : 13 inches by 7 inches. The beanie has stretch for comfort fit. One size fits most for both men and women!
- The cuff beanie functions allows adjusted cuff fit on men & women for comfort based on individuals preference.
- Material Fabric : 100% Soft Acrylic for warm and cozy feel
- Keep your head warm this winter. Keeping your head warm can be the foundation in keeping your whole body warm.
- The cuff beanie functions allows adjusted cuff fit on men & women head with comfort and coziness guaranteed. Top Headwear Branded.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Solid Color Winter Long Beanie. Capable of being cuffed. Keep yourself warm and snug during harsh winters that sting your face. Or casually rock it during warmer temperatures.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0761DPN8D
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 27, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5/20/15. UPDATE - 2nd Order -DROPPING MY RATING 3 STARS because I ordered two more of these beannies and they were not the same as the original ones sent in my first order. Quality was inferior overall - slightly smaller, different stitching, thinner material, and not as good a fit.
1st Order- I'm a 6'1" 220lb male with an average size mellon - I think. This beannie had the exact measurements I was hoping for to match up with my other beannies that fit well and also gave me a cool look. THE
BEANNIE MEASURES 10" LONG UNFOLDED AND 6.5" WIDE. IT FITS PERFECT COVERING MY EARS
AFTER I FOLD IT UP 3" GIVING ME A HEP LOOK AS I STROLL AROUND TOWN. Hope that helps some of you- good luck.
Mustard yellow which I wanted , the one I received is more of a brighter orange yellow .... Like the color of that japapense egg Gudetama. Lol. Oh well, it's still ok but ya know
I'm an artist and picky about colors and I can't be fooled even by the slightest shade or