Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on January 14, 2014
Awesome price!!! Just be aware you should tape the extension cord ends they are loose and its not always a tight connection and with wind or rain they will sometimes get unconnected so tape them together I'd say if you live in a home use 2 extension cables per cam that seems like enough length to hide the cord nicely and have it secured and powered most people go cheap and buy one like I did per cam and I couldn't hide the cords nicely under the eves of my house and now I'm using extension cords and the power ratios are off so don't fry your system and be cheap like I was buy one extra lmao!
on July 29, 2013
I purchased these because the Foscam cameras that I ordered only have a 5 foot length for the power adapter, as I was going to mount these up high I was pretty sure I would need them, and I did. I was very impressed with the manufacture look, fit, and finish of these. Some early comments (in the review for the "single pack" of same item) indicated they wish they had a more secure way to connect them - I did not find this to be a problem and perhaps the manufacturer had already taken the suggestion as mine appear to snap together with a locking type of action.

These are high quality, not a cheap work bench adaptation, I noted the price went up from when I purchased ($11.42 for a two pack when I ordered) - I would recommend these and I would purchase again.
on December 22, 2015
I have several Foscam cameras in my home and these cables have helped with placement of the cameras. Most Foscam cameras come with a 5 foot cable so placement with that 5 foot cable can be limiting. With this extension cable that solves that problem.

I have used these cords on these cameras:
Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (White)
Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Foscam FI9821P Plug & Play 1.0 Megapixel 1280 x 720 Wireless/Wired Pan/tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut (White)
on November 1, 2015
A good extension for my Foscam camera. It seems to have a better build than the included power supply cord, so it's a sturdy extension cord to give you more versatility in placement of your camera or device you may use this with. I would recommend.
on February 27, 2017
works
on August 31, 2015
Bought from vendor "Top Parts Online" and these work fine for an extension to Foscam FI8910 camera.

Cable fits well on both ends, not too snug and not too tight.

No voltage drop (I did not measure it, but not enough to cause camera issues).
on March 10, 2014
These are great for extending Foscam camera power supply.
Also, they are the standard size for many 5v supplies, like active USB hubs.
on March 27, 2014
Although the product was me I did see that this is a very exact copy of the same car that cannot Foscam IP camera system only by if you really think you need a extra 14 and which consist of buying the two cords and which are so only as two cords per or review the shipping charges always so you will not be surprised by hidden shipping charge

Look for SirRoberto comments on Amazon
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2016
Solid, thick, heavy wire that carries the power well even when two are connected in series to a HooToo IP camera. The price of $9 is fair for a pair of these.
on January 29, 2016
Great quality molded cables. 5V cameras work fine with extension, and white color hides on wall better than black cable.